Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

Stick to valuation. there are plenty of options to turn to later in window

Their clubs will up the price if we leave it late 

if they see the season has started and we don’t have a midfield , they’ll know we are desperate and fleece us 

vital to get the squad finalised and settled ASAP. As we have a new manager and a young team that will require that little bit of extra work to hit the ground running. 

7 minutes ago, lucio said:

A lot of money for an energetic ball winner. Not unbelievable on the ball and doesn’t score goals. 
someone posted before that he could easily turn out like Ramires rather than Kanté (good player but wouldn’t break transfer records for him) 

If we didn’t already have a world class playmaker like Enzo I’d be very weary about paying a big fee for Caicedo. Because as you say, he isn’t the most polished midfielder on the ball. He’s pretty solid much like Kante was but not top class yet.

But since we’d have someone beside him who can pick out those pinpoint passes and control games with the ball at his feet it allows Caicedo to do what he does best without having a creative burden on him. 

75+5 should be fair value i feel fir caicedo

If we get cherki i feel our business will be over in terms of purchases.Muani doesnt seem like a logical answer considering we have 2 strikers of similar level (maybe slightly lower)

Need to sell lukaku, ziyech, cho, auba, ampadu and maybe even cucu now.

Would give our window a 10/10 if we pull this off

Edited by shrenshah

More than Oshimen i am really impressed by kvaratskhelia basis youtube vids 🫣. So many of Oshimens goals are served on a platter by Kvara.

If newcastle get him then they will have a reall baller on their hands, pretty sure though ADL will want 200mn for him.

25 minutes ago, lucio said:

most commenters think lavia is better . Both have just the one year of prem experience too. 

For whatever it is worth, statistically Caicedo either slightly or massively out performs Lavia in almost every single thing that can be measured. But Lavia is 2 years younger and was playing in a shit Southampton side.

I think Caicedo is the only one that can be considered a suitable heir to Kante but Lavia is a very promising player and would still be a great signing if we can't get Caicedo.

43 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

lol, anyone remember that guy?

He looked completely done and past it for multiple seasons when he left Southampton. Now he goes to Barca….wtf?

7 minutes ago, Pizy said:

He looked completely done and past it for multiple seasons when he left Southampton. Now he goes to Barca….wtf?

They wanted Azpi last year as well... Barca seem to sign people mostly for the vibes, if they're Spanish, and in Oriol's case he is even Catalonian.

In terms of Lavia vs Caicedo, I actually think Lavia has the higher ceiling/potential but Caicedo will be more consistent and steady straight away. Using purely the eye test Lavia looks a level above when it comes to carrying the ball. 

22 minutes ago, Pizy said:

It seems Busquets recommended because of Romeu's ball-carrying and they don't have cash for their main targets - Bruno Guimares, Neves, Zubimendi. 

3 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Fucking hell, completely forgot we still have Ampadu on the books.

I did too until just a couple of days ago. 🤣 Thought we sold him last summer during all the madness.

But getting a supposed £12m for a player that was never going to play for us again is great business.