Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

9 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Still absolutely angry we had Gvardiol tied up for 90 millions and intelligent Todd decided to have second thoughts thinking we can get a better price later on, which ain't happening, not that it matters anymore now, he is gone to City. Had the chance to set up the defense for years and years to come and decided to backtrack.

What should he have done then? There was clearly no chance they were selling him this summer as has been reported by every reliable journalist. The fact that they turned down an insane €90m and within hours he signs a new contract tells you that that was always their plan.

28 minutes ago, Jype said:

He's an agent who has a long history of helping the club with transfer dealings.

https://www.fgsl.biz/clients

His company has Chelsea FC listed as one of their clients on their website.

28 minutes ago, Jype said:

He's an agent who has a long history of helping the club with transfer dealings.

https://www.fgsl.biz/clients

His company has Chelsea FC listed as one of their clients on their website.

On my screen my pictures on this post. Lol 

21 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I don't believe this rejected thing when it was supposed in advanced stages, rumours about his supposed replacement already in place and first stuff coming out was that Todd was having second thoughts on the deal. I fully believe Todd backtracked on the deal thinking he can get a better deal in January, which obviously won't and obviously won't matter now, this was the moment to do it, now City will get him for sure.

Fofana, Gvardiol and Colwill in 2-3 years was stuff of legends move, now we will get another Koulibaly where people make him out to be the best yet so far looks worse than that shrimp from United.

I just don’t think it’s a foregone conclusion at all that City get him. They don’t really pay mega money for any one player these days and especially not in an area where they’ve already got 5 CB’s. None of which are old and need replacing.

I think if we’re dead set on getting him no matter what we’ll get him still. 

39 minutes ago, milka said:

Well, I hope we don't get Rudiger back he went to sit on the bench at Real with great desire 

there is no way he doesnt get a lot of time on the pitch

Real will play 60 plus games and I rate him over Éder Militão (not my call on that)

Real only has 3 fullbacks total on the roster and one is shit

LB Ferland Mendy (Alaba , if he plays there, opens up CB for Rudiger)
RB Daniel Carvajal    (soon 31, and up and down)

RB Álvaro Odriozola (shit) Rudiger will see time there

plus their other two CBs not listed are the soon to be 33yo Nacho (meh) and utter shit Jesús Vallejo, who was horrific at Wolves

On 04/09/2022 at 19:49, Hermione said:

Still absolutely angry we had Gvardiol tied up for 90 millions and intelligent Todd decided to have second thoughts thinking we can get a better price later on, which ain't happening, not that it matters anymore now, he is gone to City. Had the chance to set up the defense for years and years to come and decided to backtrack.

very few already elite CB's available in summer 2023 atm, the competition will be insane, especially of Skriniar renews and is off the board

Milan Skriniar  (and if he renews, he is off the board, and next summer is the last year he is worth signing for big dosh (he turns 28 this winter, so in 2024 you only get a few months of sub 30yo play), and he would a free IF he doesn't renew, so a huge prize) 

Josko Gvardiol (every top 10, 15 team will go for him I wager, we will have crazy competition)

Alessandro Bastoni  (likely will not leave, especially if Skriniar does leave)

then the next group of 6 young (U23), potentially superb CB's

Jurrien Timber

Gonçalo Inácio

Evan Ndicka

Mohamed Simakan

Pierre Kalulu (smaller, super fast CB, like Timber)

Armel Bella-Kotchap   (I think he has absolute EPL monster level potential, perhaps the most of any in these 6)

drop off (none of these truly interest me atm, some are decent buys, but not like the ones above)

Pau Torres (not sold on him)
José María Giménez (a month older than Skriniar, so exact same age situe, PLUS he was a poor injury record, so NO after next summer, and even next summer I do not want him)
Aymeric Laporte  (marginal in terms of big spend, as he turns 30yo at the end of next season)
Presnel Kimpembe  (next summer is the last time he is on my justifiable buy list, due to age)
Edmond Tapsoba (not really sold)
Robin Le Normand  (I would take him before Pau Torres tbh, and would be half the price)
Merih Demiral (surprised no team grabbed him)
Maxence Lacroix (if he doesn't rebound this season, he is off my lists)

youth 

Odilon Kossounou  
Castello Lukeba 
Piero Hincapié  
Ilya Zabarnyi
Morato
Giorgio Scalvini
Tanguy Nianzou 
Kaiky 
Becir Omeragic
Taylor Harwood-Bellis
Mattia Viti  
Malick Thiaw
Isaak Touré  (FREAK 2.04m!)
Chrislain Matsima
Linus Gechter    
Eduardo Quaresma
Justin Che
El Chadaille Bitshiabu   

lolol

76a90b0fbf6e17df814231e3c14e6d86.png

Quién es Isaak Touré, la nueva joyita del Olympique de MarsellaDeux jeunes prometteurs vers l'Olympique de Marseille ? - Peuple OlympienFabrizio Romano on Twitter: "Olympique Marseille sign Isaak Touré from Le  Havre, deal now completed between clubs. €5.5m fee plus add ons, contract  until June 2027. 🚨🇫🇷 #OM Top talented centre back

Edited by Vesper

2 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Hope we'll revisit this. Problem of course is how difficult, and expensive, it is to sign players under contract.

He looks a real talent. He was already very impressive at City. Apparently they have a 40m buy back clause in the contract with Southampton. Their training of thought is most probably along the lines if letting him develop at The Saints and bring him back on the decline of Rodri.

8 hours ago, Hermione said:

I don't believe this rejected thing when it was supposed in advanced stages, rumours about his supposed replacement already in place and first stuff coming out was that Todd was having second thoughts on the deal. I fully believe Todd backtracked on the deal thinking he can get a better deal in January, which obviously won't and obviously won't matter now, this was the moment to do it, now City will get him for sure.

Fofana, Gvardiol and Colwill in 2-3 years was stuff of legends move, now we will get another Koulibaly where people make him out to be the best yet so far looks worse than that shrimp from United.

Maybe one day you'll have something positive to say about something, someone at Chelsea.

Criticise Criticise Criticise that's all you do.

3 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

Maybe one day you'll have something positive to say about something, someone at Chelsea.

Criticise Criticise Criticise that's all you do.

That is in the german attitude. It's completely normal to only find the negative aspects in everything. 😉