Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

10 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

Nah Poch is a serial fuck up.

G Potterini is the man

I don't disagree with poch being a fuck up or his teams bottling it when it matters. 

But i would be looking at poch to set up a culture of attacking football, use the 100s millions of talents at his disposal rather than casting them out to dry. 

I am not looking at silverware when I say this. We could easily have won the league Cup and fa cup last year, but that still would not have changed the fact that we are even further off from a PL title and being an elite club. Remove the CL and our time under TT is nothing short of abysmal. That's why i can't or do not decide the manager's performance based on a single knock out game. 

As of this moment, we need someone to set a good culture. I feel poch is a good shout out for it. And i feel in a month's time, he might feel like a very viable option cause i cant see us getting better under Tt.

22 minutes ago, DDA said:

Really like the look of Laimer too. A pressing machine, seems to bring high energy to the midfield.

With the right DM, i feel it will really get the best out of mount, kante, kova and gallagher. These are 4 great 8 options.

I like laimer too, but not what we need right now.

17 minutes ago, blahblahblah said:

With the right DM, i feel it will really get the best out of mount, kante, kova and gallagher. These are 4 great 8 options.

I like laimer too, but not what we need right now.

Whats your veiw on Alverez?

19 minutes ago, DDA said:

Whats your veiw on Alverez?

He looks good In videos, but that means absolutely fuck all. Dutch league says it all for me. Hopefully he can come and set the world to rights! We desperately need a DM, surely cannot be worse than jorgi or Gallagher at defending.

13 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Im sorry but 77m and loaning him back is the most retarded thing we could do. 

Is any CB under 25 worth 77m? Even Fofana is he worth 70m at present? No. 

Is gas and electric worth 7k a year? Because in march that's what we will be paying mate. Value on anything and everything has been blown to bits.

5 minutes ago, Kong said:

He looks good In videos, but that means absolutely fuck all. Dutch league says it all for me. Hopefully he can come and set the world to rights! We desperately need a DM, surely cannot be worse than jorgi or Gallagher at defending.

A DM with less ball playing ability than Kante is asking for trouble, But.......I Hope this guy can handle the pressure and play a quick pass if nothing else.

If his job is only to sit in front of the defence as a Makalele type player , I don't see why we can't switch to a 433 and play our attacking midfield players in their right positions (looking at Gallagher/Mount). 

6 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

At least the fee is very low and nowhere near what Barca mouthpieces were reporting. Barca valued Marcos at 8m - I guess they wanted to get rid of Auba at all costs.

Edited by Strike

Gerrard hinted last night that Douglas Luiz might go if a bid came in as he's not agreeing on a new contract that currently expires next summer.

Possibly one to look out for today as a midfield option seeing as the bulk of our recruitment this summer has centred around players with Premier League experience.

31 minutes ago, blahblahblah said:

So happy. Solution to all our problems and woes will be here by tomorrow. 😂😂

Poor fucker, can't even play till WC, if i am not wrong. 

Ad you know more than most lol I wasn't that bothered about auba but with his broken jaw, I don't get it.