Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 minute ago, Hermione said:

After being made to look like a baboon the whole summer by Barcelona, Todd finally does something right.

we bailed on the dwarf

and the other players wanted Barca, not us

it is hardly Boehly's fault

Tuchel is at Chelsea two years he didn’t see that we haven’t good midfielder? We haven’t winger who scores goals like sterling ? We haven’t a striker ? Tuchel doesn’t have the full responsibility about our transfer targets ? Yes or no ? 
He tells the players who wants to boehly to buy them ? Yes or no ? 
So whose is the fault ? 

2 minutes ago, Hermione said:

If we don't get him now, we can forget about him, lets be real.

I tend to agree

next summer we are in dire straights for for all the big ballers except for Rice and maybe Diaby

Jude Bellingham 
Declan Rice  
Christopher Nkunku 
Bernardo Silva ????? (very doubtful we would come here)
Lautaro Martínez
Florian Wirtz  
João Félix   
Rafael Leão 
Sergej Milinković-Savić   
Nicolò Barella 

Victor Osimhen  

Achraf Hakimi   ????
Federico Chiesa (if fully recovered)
Milan Skriniar  

Josko Gvardiol
Moussa Diaby  
Frenkie de Jong    ??????? (if he doesn't come now, it is VERY unlikely he leaves next summer, I wager)
Alessandro Bastoni   ??????

13 minutes ago, Hermione said:

He was made to look like a clown with Azpi as well and now Alonso who looks likely to remain.

how?

we have our price and if Barca won't pay, they don't get them

should we just void their contracts?

blame Alonso btw, he refused to go to Inter just now

16 minutes ago, Maravel21 said:

Tuchel is at Chelsea two years he didn’t see that we haven’t good midfielder? We haven’t winger who scores goals like sterling ? We haven’t a striker ? Tuchel doesn’t have the full responsibility about our transfer targets ? Yes or no ? 
He tells the players who wants to boehly to buy them ? Yes or no ? 
So whose is the fault ? 

Its incredibly how much he praises Jorginho and Kovacic + Kante despite the severe flaws all three of them have. The latter two have no end product and are injury prone, the former a complete liability off the ball and is primarily responsible for the slow possession play. 

11 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Its incredibly how much he praises Jorginho and Kovacic + Kante despite the severe flaws all three of them have. The latter two have no end product and are injury prone, the former a complete liability off the ball and is primarily responsible for the slow possession play. 

Good managers don't publicly destroy players in the press and nor should they. Very nieve to sit and think he should be slandering these players for the world to see.

5 minutes ago, Kong said:

Good managers don't publicly destroy players in the press and nor should they. Very nieve to sit and think he should be slandering these players for the world to see.

Which I understand but at the same time he hasn't addressed the midfield crises since he's been here. 2 seasons now.

Considering that, he obviously values them to a higher esteem than the fans which could turn out to be a costly mistake.  

13 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Both are shit and should've been out the door this summer, forget getting anything for them especially Alonso just his wages off our books was good enough.

I agree both are shit but, I don't agree you just get cancel alonsos contract! Although he's not world class he's been a great servant for this club.

14 minutes ago, Hermione said:

As for Azpi didn't he receive a bumper new contract with more money? Embarrassing.

Club captain been a great players he's earned it! Doesn't bother me q bit azpi is got a new contract fair play to the man.

15 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Todd yesterday, reputed source, advanced talks for Gvardiol, "this is what I will deliver to you Chelsea fans", today you know what it's to much maybe we continue discussions in January for Gvardiol. This hacker knows how to hype the fanbase and deliver nothing at the end. I have never seen a billionaire businessman so shit at handling deals, I really hope he puts someone in place for next summer because he has been pathetic.

Todd probs wanted to deliver like he said. But money going up and up and up there is a line. A great businessman also knows went to back away from a deal, you can't give ppl what they want 100% of the time owners will always upset some 1. And to say he's been pathetic is very harsh indeed alot of the deadwood is gone new signings are in which TT asked for, we can't compete with Barca for players no matter who are manager/owners are.

I also feel like if we don’t have a deal wrapped up for Gvardiol now with a loan back as Fab reported last night then we won’t get him. It was a genius idea to do exactly that so we’d have our long term defense settled before the summer rush from every big club next year.

We could be in a terrible spot heading into next summer off the back of a dreadful season for all we know. So having a super talent like him locked in already will be amazing.

10 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Which I understand but at the same time he hasn't addressed the midfield crises since he's been here. 2 seasons now.

Considering that, he obviously values them to a higher esteem than the fans which could turn out to be a costly mistake.  

True but what ppl fail to realise is the last few seasons are midfield was stacked, stacked with shit other managers bought but stacked none the less. Our defense was short and attacking options became short very quickly. Unless we are willing to do 500m this summer we have to give some where unfortunately it's been the midfield this window.

2 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Are we talking about the same guy who got destroyed by Brighton for Cucurella overpaying like shit for him? Great businessman indeed.

The other side of that coin is he does nothing and doesn't overpay. Until we get a DoF, I completely understand him overpaying to try to keep the team competitive. 

14 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Both are shit and should've been out the door this summer, forget getting anything for them especially Alonso just his wages off our books was good enough.

As for Azpi didn't he receive a bumper new contract with more money? Embarrassing.

Todd yesterday, reputed source, advanced talks for Gvardiol, "this is what I will deliver to you Chelsea fans", today you know what it's to much maybe we continue discussions in January for Gvardiol. This hacker knows how to hype the fanbase and deliver nothing at the end. I have never seen a billionaire businessman so shit at handling deals, I really hope he puts someone in place for next summer because he has been pathetic.

Last but not least everyone looks at the names he got but forget the terms in which he got some of these players, he got absolutely destroyed by Brighton, no one wanted Koulibaly, needed 2 months to complete the Sterling deal, and what was that idiocy with US doctors for 4 days.

Hey! Sir Jamie Radcliffe, is that you? 

1 minute ago, Kong said:

True but what ppl fail to realise is the last few seasons are midfield was stacked, stacked with shit other managers bought but stacked none the less. Our defense was short and attacking options became short very quickly. Unless we are willing to do 500m this summer we have to give some where unfortunately it's been the midfield this window.

We had the chance to sign Tchouameni last summer both both Tuchel and the club prioritised Lukaku. We then brought in Saul instead. 

We then again had the chance to sign a midfielder that January and now this summer window, and again Tuchel didn't deem it a priority. 

16 minutes ago, Kong said:

Todd getting a bad rap already? Brought in KK Fofana sterling and CuCu and a few youngsters in his first transfer window without a DOF? because there wasn't time to pick the right man for the job during the transfer window! Cmon man's done a great job so far.

it's madness