Alexis Sánchez  
Carlos Vela   
Pedro  
Karim Bellarabi   
Gareth Bale  
Max Gradel 
Nacer Chadli  

DMF's (all are basically shit)

Benjamin André  (only one over £10m, and its only £10.8m)
Sergio Busquets (staggeringly overrated now, rep wise, has been shit for 2 or 3 years now)
Grzegorz Krychowiak 
Taras Stepanenko  (last one over £5m)
Nemanja Matić 
Steven Nzonzi  
Souza  
Cheikhou Kouyaté  
Yann M'Vila 
Fernando  
Axel Witsel   
Guido Pizarro   
Morgan Schneiderlin 
Javi Martínez  
Rafael Carioca  

So basically then all of our players 30 or over play in positions where there is a greater pool of players who seem to perform for longer into their 30's (i.e. centrally rather than wide)

Jorginho isn't a destroyer defensive midfielder and has never relied on his physical attributes and Azpilicueta is predominantly a defender in a back 3 now.

4 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Tbf that’s a good deal for both sides. 

No it really isn't. People are forgetting that PEA was dire in his last year at Le Arsè, so bad that they terminated his contract. This type of transfer is exactly using the kind of logic that brought us Lukaku, Higuian etc. 

It is absolutely awful business. 

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

€80m for Antony and it was was rejected????????????????

the football world is going mad as ass

Does seem crazy, his uncle told me he doesn't have the makings of a varisity Athlete due to his small hands. 

55 minutes ago, whats happening said:

id take him for free

I wouldn't piss on slabhead if he was on fire (granted partially because I would have to squat over the git to get my pee on, and no chance I am going to risk singeing my bits)

Chill guys, no way slabhead is coming here.

Have been reading we would swap him for Pulisic lol

Absolute fantasy. No way we should give Pulisic to Manure. Not bc he is so good but ManUre are probably the biggest club in America anyway. Give him puli and they might tap up tons of commercial potential over there. Loan him to Newcastle for all I care

Would not mind it if it was let's say a direct swap for ziyech. 

We need a CB, McGuire is a good one. He should simply never have been bought for 80m or have been touted as United's answer to vvd. 

Also, i will be very careful analysing any forward at Chelsea and any defender at United. Simply because of those team's respective mids. We lack any creativity resulting in lack if scoring opportunities, while United lacks any defensive nuance resulting in the CBs being hopelessly exposed. 

Lastly, if Silva can make sarr look serviceable, i am sure Harry would be more than fine. We should redirect that money on replacing jorgi with fdj/rice And improving our mid. 

16 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

ery true, a lot of players have got big moves due to doing well in the World Cup or Euros as opposed to considering their domestic form. It was just an observation that I assume he had a strong showing there. He didn't have the hype or big money transfer that Sanches had which, like you say, could add some bias to a judgement.

Yep, fair point.

6 hours ago, Vesper said:

I wouldn't piss on slabhead if he was on fire (granted partially because I would have to squat over the git to get my pee on, and no chance I am going to risk singeing my bits)

Chelsea have made enquiries about the availability of Manchester United and England defender Harry Maguire, 29, for a potential swap deal which would see US forward Christian Pulisic, 23, go the other way. (Mail)