Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

If Osimhen is not willing to lower his wages (which is fair enough) and we aren't willing to break our wage structure (which is fair on our part also). Then that's that. I think the reason with us not interested in taking him permanently and on high wages is that we don't want it to turn into another Lukaku situation. Look how hard it is to ship him out. 

For me, while we do need a quality CF. I feel the need for a quality CB in his prime more urgent, unfortunately we will need to sell Disasi, Badi first and it doesn't seem like it will happen.

13 minutes ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

If Osimhen is not willing to lower his wages (which is fair enough) .

Fair enough if he wants to stay at Napoli. He is not really a wanted man, big teams don’t step on each other pursuing him. Same for Felix, neither his current and his previous two teams really want him, but his high wages are always highlighted. They are good players, but we shouldn’t break our back to meet their expected salaries, since nobody else willing to do so. If they want to join us, they can lower their wages, if not, then it’s their mother clubs problem.

35 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Fair enough if he wants to stay at Napoli. He is not really a wanted man, big teams don’t step on each other pursuing him. Same for Felix, neither his current and his previous two teams really want him, but his high wages are always highlighted. They are good players, but we shouldn’t break our back to meet their expected salaries, since nobody else willing to do so. If they want to join us, they can lower their wages, if not, then it’s their mother clubs problem.

Yes agree. Difference is with Felix, according to reports, he is willing to lower his wages to join us, which I think is a positive thing coming from a player.

1 hour ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

Yes agree. Difference is with Felix, according to reports, he is willing to lower his wages to join us, which I think is a positive thing coming from a player.

He’s currently below £100k per week - compared to what we paid him during his loan here we are already saving a lot of money.

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Matt Law- Chelsea set for new round of Gallagher/Felix talks and Osimhen on CFC radar

Always nice to see some decent journos - sounds like all deals are cooking!

Mason Burstow joins us on a permanent four-year deal from Chelsea! ✍️

Welcome to Hull City, Mason! 

Diego Moreira has joined Strasbourg from Chelsea. €2m fee with a buy-back clause. Moreira has signed a five-year contract.

💪

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Matt Law- Chelsea set for new round of Gallagher/Felix talks and Osimhen on CFC radar

So really nothing new. Just pretty much mirroring what others have said all week.

I will say, if we get a positive result against City and then follow it up next week by brining in Felix and Osimhen, wow. Everyone will be buzzing around the club.

6 minutes ago, iceboy said:

It's been quiet for few days with no updates at all, same tweets from Romano everyday. Let's hope we will have a breakthrough this weekend.

Are people still thinking this clown knows anything? 

1 hour ago, mkh said:

Mason Burstow joins us on a permanent four-year deal from Chelsea! ✍️

Welcome to Hull City, Mason! 

Diego Moreira has joined Strasbourg from Chelsea. €2m fee with a buy-back clause. Moreira has signed a five-year contract.

💪

Well that is good, finally getting rid of some of the bloat. For me, it means we have another 15 to go: 

Kepa

Petro 

Disaster

Trev (personally would keep)

Big Les (Loan)

Humphreys 

Gallagher

Casadei (I would loan)

Carney (Loan)

Anjorin

Angelo

Washington (Loan)

Fofana

Broja

Lukaku

2 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Looks like it's getting close. Can't wait to see him back at the Bridge.

Don't get your hopes up just yet, twitter unfortunately is a cluster fuck of circling shite, we have no idea what's true or what's click bait.

Edited by YorkshireBlue