Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

2 hours ago, Strike said:

Attack and the team as a whole is looking weaker because of Nkunku and Reece injuries. The team is fine and just need to move in the market now for top quality talent like Osimhen, Kvara, Leao

Vlahovic, Nunez, Brennan Johnson, Balogun - all of them are bad ideas.

nah the team is weaker in every area.
I personally think the defense is absolutely shit... The burly one looks slow and pedestrian on the ball; the other is a very old player who's main virtue of playing from the back is long gone; the 3rd is a kid who might shine and shit his pants perhaps in the same match.

Strength in depth is really nonexistent.
LW Nkunku picks up an injury--not the first time for him--we end up with a 19yo who manages to twist his knee all by himself (likely just lacking physique). Now we end up with Mudryk and hoping he becomes at least "employable" for a few games. The goalie is a completely unknown.... not because we are mean to him, but he simply has not really played enough matches at this level.

Sorry, but that's just not a good squad for this season and for any top club. Yeah maybe in a season or two, with a tweak here and there, we may become competitive again, but this ain't it.

Now imagine if Sterling and/or Jackson are out? Yes, I'm sure we've got an 18yo ready to twist his knee face the physicality of the PL. Madueke can't even protect the football well enough much less string two passes together. Yeah we are going to win a few matches, esp against the nonexistent, but we will be found time and time again, and that's going to be our season.

Edited by robsblubot

21 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

nah the team is weaker in every area.
I personally think the defense is absolutely shit... The burly one looks slow and pedestrian on the ball; the other is a very old player who's main virtue of playing from the back is long gone; the 3rd is a kid who might shine and shit his pants perhaps in the same match.

Strength in depth is really nonexistent.
LW Nkunku picks up an injury--not the first time for him--we end up with a 19yo who manages to twist his knee all by himself (likely just lacking physique). Now we end up with Mudryk and hoping he becomes at least "employable" for a few games. The goalie is a completely unknown.... not because we are mean to him, but he simply has not really played enough matches at this level.

Sorry, but that's just not a good squad for this season and for any top club. Yeah maybe in a season or two, with a tweak here and there, we may become competitive again, but this ain't it.

Now imagine if Sterling and/or Jackson are out? Yes, I'm sure we've got an 18yo ready to twist his knee face the physicality of the PL. Madueke can't even protect the football well enough much less string two passes together. Yeah we are going to win a few matches, esp against the nonexistent, but we will be found time and time again, and that's going to be our season.

What an absolute load of shite, sorry but your full of it.

24 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

It's like he's disappeared lol 

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Like the Loan Army of the 2010s, many will disappear.

For me, he actually looks a more exciting prospect than Madueke. He was obviously very raw in pre-season but he looked eager to impress and learn from Potch. Could be one to run though walls for the gaffer.

10 minutes ago, DDA said:

For me, he actually looks a more exciting prospect than Madueke. He was obviously very raw in pre-season but he looked eager to impress and learn from Potch. Could be one to run though walls for the gaffer.

36 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

It's like he's disappeared lol 

13 minutes ago, Strike said:

Like the Loan Army of the 2010s, many will disappear.

48 minutes ago, DDA said:

What's happened with the young lad we got from Benfica? Diego Moreira?

Are you guys drunk or what? He plays for DEV team (as was intended from the beginning).

1 hour ago, DDA said:

They should all be like that though.

1 hour ago, robsblubot said:

we end up with Mudryk and hoping he becomes at least "employable" for a few games. 

Maybe that's what you are hoping. Every time he receives the ball I'm hoping he does Maradona goal against England in '86. He has that skills. 

20 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Maybe that's what you are hoping. Every time he receives the ball I'm hoping he does Maradona goal against England in '86. He has that skills. 

I wish he would do something. Maybe give us more a chance of selling him in a year or two because he isn’t going to be here long term, I think that much is clear already in his short time at the club. 

Unless we get an ironclad obligation to buy a loan just fucks us over once again. Next summer he’s a year older and if he plays like shit on loan he’s even harder to shift than he has been this summer. And it has already been nearly impossible. 

He has burned every bridge possible. Pissed off just about every club he has played for and also pissed off numerous clubs that he hasn’t played for. Next summer our options could come down to Saudi or terminating his contract. And this asshole could really fuck us over yet again by refusing Saudi another time. 

So a straight loan to Roma is a poor outcome even if they pay his whole salary. 

Djordje Petrović, already in London after VISA process completed in Paris — told he will sign his contract as new Chelsea player until June 2030 in the afternoon, ahead of Luton game 🚨🔵🇷🇸 #CFC
Medical already completed yesterday.
Here we go, confirmed. 
— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano)

Edited by xPetrCechx