Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

As I’ve said for days here, I was VERY skeptical about buying a long term injured player who even when fully fit didn’t score goals.

We need a goal scoring attacker before the window closes who can contribute from the day he signs.

Exklusiv: Chelsea-Kapitän Reece James hat sich eine frische Oberschenkelverletzung zugezogen. Der Scan soll später heute erfolgen.

Ich freue mich sehr, Ihnen mitteilen zu können, dass @m.olise beschlossen hat, seine Zukunft dem Fußballclub Crystal Palace zu widmen, und heute Nachmittag einen neuen Vierjahresvertrag mit dem Club unterzeichnet hat. @m.olise ist ein🦅 ❤️💙🦅

what the hell is going on today 
Hall sale 
Olise extends at Palace 
and James is injured again

Edited by mkh

This is why Chelsea won’t sign Michael Olise. They have stepped away

old that Crystal Palace have discussed going to a tribunal with Chelsea over their approach for Michael Olise. Chairman Steve Parish is said to be unhappy about their conduct. Also understand that Olise's release clause contains a sell-on clause for Palace

Olise to Chelsea is Off

We need to get a wide attacker in the mould of the ones Liverpool keep signing. Salah, Mané, Jota, Diaz. Wide attackers that are hyper aggressive and all about trying to score rather than create. 

Olise wasn’t that. Never understood why we’d be after a player who is best known for crosses and long passes when we need someone to put chances away. Especially one who was injured.

1 hour ago, SomethingSomething said:

We are Kvara, Leao, world class striker and GK away from being a world class team though.

WC keepers are the same 3 I have been baging on about

Oblak, Diogo Costa, and IMHO, Mamar

then

not counting Wirtz, Chiesa and Oyarzabal (all three have MASSIVE post injury questions)

and not counting POTENTIALLY world class players like Kudus (who I want BADLY) Zakharyan  (grrrrrrr),  Xavi Simons, Jonathan David, Dani Olmo, Cherki (not completely sold on him atm), Karim Adeyemi, Olise, etc 

these are the only actual world class (or near IMHO) attackers as of now,and who are still left out there atm (Federico Valverde is not really a pure attacker, and Gavi for sure is not)

most are insanely expensive and/or impossible pulls for us atm

Kylian Mbappé (lol)
Victor Osimhen 
Khvicha Kvaratskhelia    
Rafael Leão
Randal Kolo Muani

drop off

Lautaro Martínez (pass)
Dusan Vlahovic (super dice roll)
Kingsley Coman 
Leroy Sané 
Serge Gnabry   
João Félix (likely off to the Saudis, and did not click all that much here, but I rate him more with our new side)
Ivan Toney  (not available until January) I think he IS near world class, but I am sure many disagree with me

Edited by Vesper

I mean, from Olises point of view, it might actually be a smart move. There is a big risk going to a big club after having such a heavy injury not being able to play till october. He might risk his career. So for him, staying at Palace and trying to recover from that injury and get going again is actually not so stupid. 

2 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

I mean, from Olises point of view, it might actually be a smart move. There is a big risk going to a big club after having such a heavy injury not being able to play till october. He might risk his career. So for him, staying at Palace and trying to recover from that injury and get going again is actually not so stupid. 

and he is only 21, so not like a 27, 28, 29yo time-is-tight player, those 3 ages are crazy hard to game out, by far the hardest 3 years, unless its a GK)

Edited by Vesper

2 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

Yeah, I’m not blaming him a bit here. Some of our fans are calling him an idiot for rejecting us but it’s just smart from a business POV.

He’s young enough that he’s got plenty of time for a big move.