Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

United demanding sky high fees for players that are borderline useless is pretty funny. I saw the other day that they want £40m or more for Scott fucking McTominay. 🤣🤣🤣 McTominay is like a £10m player if we’re being generous, ffs. He’s a Championship level player.

Jorginho was gone long ago. Both Kova and Kante were gone fairly early in the window.

And the club is going all-in on a 21yo Brighton CM? Looks like it's not just the owners who may be learning on the job.

It's already fairly late for that (obvious) replacement. Whatever we do will affect the first few matches already.

Worried about a downward spiral and its effect on an overly young squad. Hope they start strong so that the younger players get a confidence boost.

So what’s the deal with our keeper situation? I see Slonina is now going on loan. Poch is happy with Kepa as his #1 but what if he goes through a terrible rough patch or gets injured? We gonna trust Bettenelli for a run of several matches? Surely not? 

Yet there hasn’t been a peep about a potential backup keeper or competition for Kepa all summer. There was talk early on about replacing him but after that died down it has been silent. 

1 minute ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I hope so. That leaves Lukaku’s only move is to Saudi. That is much better for the club.

I just fear he will show us the middlefinger one more time and just play in the reserves for 17m per year. 

3 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

I just fear he will show us the middlefinger one more time and just play in the reserves for 17m per year. 

But he can play in Saudi for 40m makes no sense unless he is completely obsessed with fucking us.

37 minutes ago, Pizy said:

United demanding sky high fees for players that are borderline useless is pretty funny. I saw the other day that they want £40m or more for Scott fucking McTominay. 🤣🤣🤣 McTominay is like a £10m player if we’re being generous, ffs. He’s a Championship level player.

Meanwhile like a piece of shatted toilet tissue stuck to the sole of Old Trafford the Glazers cling on 

1 minute ago, TheHulk said:

But he can play in Saudi for 40m makes no sense unless he is completely obsessed with fucking us.

Yes a rational human being would think like that but Lukaku is just unpredictable and mentally instable. 

I can see the Hollywood script here already for his redemption story: 

Lukaku can't find a new club, doesn't want to go to Saudi Arabia, pleads to Poch to give him another chance, promising to give his all for the team. On the final matchday, at home against Bournemouth, a victory would secure the championship as the score is 1-1. In the 88th minute, Lukaku comes on. In the 93rd minute, a cross from James into the penalty area, Lukaku rises high and heads it in for the 2-1 lead. Collective celebration, Lukaku gives Chelsea the title, and he is carried out of the stadium on shoulders, with a Lukaku statue built outside Stamford Bridge. The End.

Edited by Gundalf

1 hour ago, Gundalf said:

Not even worth 10, lol.

West Ham are really weird.

They appointed that ex Levekusen director only to be going after a Brexit esque team if reports are correct (Maguire, Gallagher, McTominay).

They're probably should sack Moyes and get a manager in line with that directors vision.

Bassey to Fulham confirmed. 

You gotta feel for Ajax lol, losing all their good players year after year. Hope they are still open to sell Kudus tho.

Edited by Gundalf

11 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

I can see the Hollywood script here already for his redemption story: 

Lukaku can't find a new club, doesn't want to go to Saudi Arabia, pleads to Poch to give him another chance, promising to give his all for the team. On the final matchday, at home against Bournemouth, a victory would secure the championship as the score is 1-1. In the 88th minute, Lukaku comes on. In the 93rd minute, a cross from James into the penalty area, Lukaku rises high and heads it in for the 2-1 lead. Collective celebration, Lukaku gives Chelsea the title, and he is carried out of the stadium on shoulders, with a Lukaku statue built outside Stamford Bridge. The End.

That type of impact for a £97m signing who thinks he's on par with peak Suarez and Benzema is the barest of bare minimum requirements.