Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

What is City plan? Walker agrees to join Bayern and Mahrez agrees Saudi move. Silva also wants out. They are lacking full backs but Pep stopped using them in new formation. And now they are out of wingers as well. Especially after treble I can see lack of motivation which we already saw before with other clubs. And now they may lose players without replacements. Not much squad depth. 

United and Arsenal just bought players that prevent them from title push in Mount, Havertz and Rice. 

Unfortunately I cannot see us making anything of this because we also are lacking in many departments. Spurs will lose Kane to Bayern so you can bet Liverpool will use this new situation in PL. 

21 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

What is City plan? Walker agrees to join Bayern and Mahrez agrees Saudi move. Silva also wants out. They are lacking full backs but Pep stopped using them in new formation. And now they are out of wingers as well. Especially after treble I can see lack of motivation which we already saw before with other clubs. And now they may lose players without replacements. Not much squad depth. 

United and Arsenal just bought players that prevent them from title push in Mount, Havertz and Rice. 

Unfortunately I cannot see us making anything of this because we also are lacking in many departments. Spurs will lose Kane to Bayern so you can bet Liverpool will use this new situation in PL. 

City find a way to fight for the title.

On the other hand, I do not agree that Havert and Mount are players to fight for the league and there are also doubts about Rice, about Arsenal and notably what impact the departures of Partey and Xhaka will have on the team because they have had a good season.

Regarding Chelsea, we needed a miracle and a few more signings to fight for the title.

8 minutes ago, Mário César said:

On the other hand, I do not agree that Havert and Mount are players to fight for the league and there are also doubts about Rice, about Arsenal 

That's what I said? 🤨

See the Maguire links are back.

I am sorry but if we even entertain the idea of signing Maguire, the whole footballing infrastructure put in place, all these guys, all fucking stupid. Absolutely insane. Not that they’ve covered themselves in glory anyway barring Enzo, Badiashile and Nkunku but Maguire would be one of the stupidest transfers this window.

He’s just been stripped of United captaincy and will be getting pushed out there - if he’s not good enough for Man United, he certainly isn’t good enough for us, 12th place finish last season or not. I mean they were playing that clown Lindelof ahead of him. Lindelof….

2 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

I am sorry but if we even entertain the idea of signing Maguire, the whole footballing infrastructure put in place, all these guys, all fucking stupid. Absolutely insane. Not that they’ve covered themselves in glory anyway barring Enzo, Badiashile and Nkunku but Maguire would be one of the stupidest transfers this window.

He’s just been stripped of United captaincy and will be getting pushed out there - if he’s not good enough for Man United, he certainly isn’t good enough for us, 12th place finish last season or not. I mean they were playing that clown Lindelof ahead of him. Lindelof….

No point in raging over an absolute non story lol

2 hours ago, YorkshireBlue said:

I think you have been used to the previous 2 windows, when transfer news was leaking out of the club like water in a siv, that seems to have been sorted and now we hear hardly anything, which is a joy tbh.

Ehh. We’ve gotten leaked and briefs about every one of these 50 kids we’ve signed ahead of time. We’ve gotten clear briefs from within the club about Mount, Havertz, Kova, and really all of the players we’ve sold.

It’s clear there are still people within the club feeding info to trusted journalists. It’s just that this Caicedo deal we have no clue what’s actually going on. 

1 hour ago, Mário César said:

no way we will get maguire

and what about de gea for 2 years?

Absolutely not. The present day version is worse than Kepa and even the prime version was overrated.

If we want a stop gap for a year or two go get Keylor Navas.

Edited by Tomo

1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

He’s just been stripped of United captaincy and will be getting pushed out there - if he’s not good enough for Man United, he certainly isn’t good enough for us, 12th place finish last or not. I mean they were playing that clown Lindelof ahead of him. Lindelof….

fuck that fuck

2 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

42 minutes ago, Vesper said:

If we buy slabhead I am done with the club until he leaves

absolute deal breaker

the line gets drawn here

I think you've both been baited by whoever the hell has made that story.

Going after Maguire makes little sense even if he was good, we've got too many players in that area of the pitch.

Even a youth striker as promising as DD Fonfana cannot get a sniff at our first team, like he wasted his own potential by coming here at a very young age.

Personally, I am really excited by his skillset; he is fast, strong, technically decent on the ball, and probably still could be improve. And he has already shown great promise at the youth level.

It's hard to believe that both Potter and Lampard preferred to give numerous cameo appearances to Aubameyang rather than to Fonfana. In some games, I even preferred him to play than Havertz, who often appears invisible as a striker or false nine, with awkward and poor displays leading our front line.

And for sure, Fonfana still has a lot of time ahead of him, but it could be said that his chances here will likely be determined by this upcoming loan. It will decide whether he can make it or not.
🥲

Edited by dimmas

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

I think you've both been baited by whoever the hell has made that story.

Going after Maguire makes little sense even if he was good, we've got too many players in that area of the pitch.

I hope so but we were also linked in January also. Two windows too many to be linked to him.

If there is any genuine interest I will be blown away.

11 minutes ago, dimmas said:

And even youth striker as promising as DD Fonfana cannot getting sniff to our first team. Like wasted his own potential by coming here in a very young age.

Maybe he plays like shit in training? Maybe he ain't good enough?

Chelsea, and esp Chelsea in the PL, is not the place to develop skills.

Edited by robsblubot