Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

3 hours ago, Mhsc said:

Surely we are not bidding 60m for Vlahovic after the season he’s just had, and their fans can’t wait to get rid of him… never heard of that source so I’ll believe it when someone serious says it.

Romano just said it isn't true. 

Reckon we stick with Jackson and Broja. 

1 minute ago, Gundalf said:

Vlahovic would just be another one of these "big name" strikers that u know will fail here. 

I don’t know for sure, man has excellent finishing technique and potential, and his bad year came playing for Juve in Allegri’s football that Juve fans describe as jihadi-ball. Honestly think he could become a top player in a proper attacking system with good coaching. 

9 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Romano just said it isn't true. 

Reckon we stick with Jackson and Broja. 

We can't afford that. A proven goalscorer is a must, and we should probably let Broja go out on loan in an attempt to rediscover some form.

6 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

Vlahovic would just be another one of these "big name" strikers that u know will fail here. 

I agree with this notion, unfortunately. He isn't appealing at all. 

Edited by LAM09

Onana and Maignan are too expensive for Chelsea - they are looking for a backup goalkeeper who can also help in rotation with Kepa. (

Bounou Chelsea board .Sevilla have put almost all of their players for sale and none of our  new 250 scouts   can't see  that  idea to get Bounou .

Chelsea are in the final stages of negotiations with Brighton over the signing of Moises Caicedo according to Rudy Galetti. The 21-year-old is expected to leave Brighton this summer and has a massive valuation of over £100million ($124m) but it is said a cheeky offer of closer to £75million ($95.3m) has been made.

The clubs are now reportedly discussing add-ons to the deal. Chelsea have moved into the clear to sign Caicedo after Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Tottenham and Manchester City all appear to have found their midfield answers already this window.

football.london 

27 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

We can't afford that. A proven goalscorer is a must, and we should probably let Broja go out on loan in an attempt to rediscover some form.

I agree with this notion, unfortunately. He isn't appealing at all. 

I'd rather we focused on getting a system sorted first rather than just looking at the top line even if it means short term pain.

We signed three proven PL goalscorers in the last two summers and the end result was beating an individual players total by the skin of our teeth.

36 minutes ago, milka said:

Bounou Chelsea board .Sevilla have put almost all of their players for sale and none of our  new 250 scouts   can't see  that  idea to get Bounou .

Chelsea scouts dont look older than 22.

20 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I'd rather we focused on getting a system sorted first rather than just looking at the top line even if it means short term pain.

We signed three proven PL goalscorers in the last two summers and the end result was beating an individual players total by the skin of our teeth.

Short-term pain means another season outside of the top 4?

I'd imagine you're putting Lukaku and Sterling as two of those three. If so, they are extremely inconsistent and aren't what I'd classify as proven PL goalscorers (players that can guarantee 15+ league goals each season). Also, the latter excelled thanks to a set up that worked to his strengths rather than his actual abilities.

Edited by LAM09

Speaking of scouts great game in 20mins. EURO U21 QF: Ukraine:France. Mudryk finally starts, Ukraine won 7 points in group without him. France biggest favorites for title with Cherki, Thuram... England already in semis.

Colwill dominated, Noni was alright and was involved in the goal. The new winger from Portugal had only ten minutes of play, but was not afraid to get on his man and beat him. Still very raw. You can watch France - Ukraine on uefa.com for free. 

Getting top 4 this season would be great but it more or less depends on the other top teams. Last seasons top 4 look good if not great and we have Pool outside it. Not that easy to break into even if we spend 10 billion. We should focus on building a team, identity and consistency. With hard work and a bit of luck we can have the season Arsenal just had. I don't believe their squad was superior to what we are assembling.  

Edited by lluubbeenn

8 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Short-term pain means another season outside of the top 4?

I'd imagine you're putting Lukaku and Sterling as two of those three. If so, they are extremely inconsistent and aren't what I'd classify as proven PL goalscorers (players that can guarantee 15+ league goals each season). Also, the latter excelled thanks to a set up that worked to his strengths rather than his actual abilities.

For all their flaws they hit consistent scoring numbers in the league pre us. 

You may say City tax for Sterling but Grealish isn't touching his goal figures.

38 minutes ago, Tomo said:

For all their flaws they hit consistent scoring numbers in the league pre us. 

You may say City tax for Sterling but Grealish isn't touching his goal figures.

Grealish offers far more on the ball than Sterling ever did, so his goal tally doesn't matter as much. It isn't one of his strong suits either (8 league goals is his highest return).

Any desire to answer this as well - Short-term pain means another season outside of the top 4?

32 minutes ago, whats happening said:

france u21 vs ukraineu21 starts now.

cherki playing so if anyones interested, can watch.

He just scored. The skill prior to the finish 🤌

Edited by LAM09

I don't know why we don't try for Enzo Le Fèe. Im impressed with him. Very good vision, smart and not a selfish player. This guy will have a bright future. No doubt I want him at Chelsea.