Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

55 minutes ago, didi007 said:

Why would he want to go and play in a deadbeat league in Saudi? Is it because he’s black so he must be only interested in money? Good for him that he wants to stay in Europe, and play competitively maybe not in Chelsea. As much as I don’t like his antics, I’m glad he and Auba are not being attracted to the lure of money when they still have their careers ahead and can win more trophies in Europe. 

Thank you @Magic Lampsfor bringing this to my attention.

The only person that insinuated that he's black and only interested in the money was you! Let's not make this about race, I couldn't care less if he's black white purple yellow green or all the colours of the fucking rainbow, the colour of how skin didn't need to be brought up in the conversation at all.

31 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Fucking rat this Lukaku.

I don't get why people are criticizing him for rejecting a move to Saudi. If he does move, then he is called a 'moneygrabber' and mercenary. It would help the move financially, but neutral wise, it is good to see that not all players are after the big paycheck.

13 minutes ago, Stats said:

I don't get why people are criticizing him for rejecting a move to Saudi. If he does move, then he is called a 'moneygrabber' and mercenary. It would help the move financially, but neutral wise, it is good to see that not all players are after the big paycheck.

Because we are Chelsea fans we want what is best for us. We simply do not give a fuck what that deadwood wants, the alternative is being held hostage by Inter and Lukaku. 

Never heard of this journalist but he’s followed by Ornstein. This would be incredibly stupid of us to do. I think Carney is going to be a very, very good player in the future and Poch is the perfect manager to nurture his talent. If we let him go permanently I’d be extremely annoyed.

Give them RLC like they originally wanted, ffs! 

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Never heard of this journalist but he’s followed by Ornstein. This would be incredibly stupid of us to do. I think Carney is going to be a very, very good player in the future and Poch is the perfect manager to nurture his talent. If we let him go permanently I’d be extremely annoyed.

Loan without obligation

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Santos has likely replaced him.

Carney is more of a Lampard type. A box to box #8 whereas Santos and Casadei seem to be deeper sitting playmakers. I don’t think they clash.

I suppose if we sign not one but two new midfielders Carney could be seen as surplus. But if it’s just one then I think it’s foolish.

16 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I would snap their hand off if we can make a profit.

Everytime I watched Carney all I can see is some sort of RLC/Moses hybrid.