Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

9 hours ago, Stats said:

He already has agreed a move to RB Leipzig this summer.

what I meant was IF we waived big money in front of Leipzig, they might sell him on

it is a long shot, but I wanted to include him as I rate him

that is why I said 

7edacdad06216af3cdaad5f220a6897e.png

1 minute ago, whats happening said:

i would not sell cucurella, would gave him a one more season with now pochetino

I tend to agree. He was excellent at Brighton and couldn’t have turned into a dogshit player overnight. There’s a very good player there and I think he should get a chance under Poch.

Atalanta are bonkers

they want €100m (£86m) for Rasmus Højlund  

hard pass at that price

MANCHESTER UNITED LOOK SET TO MISS OUT ON £86M ATALANTA STRIKER RASMUS HOJLUND - PAPER ROUND

Manchester United may be frustrated in their pursuit of Rasmus Hojlund as Atalanta want £86 million for the forward, while they face competition from Arsenal, Manchester City and Chelsea in the hunt for West Ham midfielder Declan Rice. Elsewhere, Chelsea are negotiating for Moises Caicedo, and Tottenham are keen on Crystal Palace's defender Marc Guehi

https://www.eurosport.com/football/transfers/2023-2024/manchester-united-look-set-to-miss-out-on-86m-atalanta-striker-rasmus-hojlund-paper-round_sto9661155/story.shtml

UNITED RELUCTANT TO PAY FOR HOJLUND

The Mirror reports that Manchester United are not prepared to pay the asking price for Atalanta’s Rasmus Hojlund.
The player had been seen as an alternative to Harry Kane but is valued at £86 million.

The paper states: “The Red Devils are eyeing more firepower in the transfer market with Erik ten Hag seeking to bring in a major No. 9 and potentially a young forward. Hojlund would be seen as the latter, but his rapid rise at the Serie A outfit means they have placed a huge price tag on him.

13 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Atalanta are bonkers

they want €100m (£86m) for Rasmus Højlund  

hard pass at that price

MANCHESTER UNITED LOOK SET TO MISS OUT ON £86M ATALANTA STRIKER RASMUS HOJLUND - PAPER ROUND

Manchester United may be frustrated in their pursuit of Rasmus Hojlund as Atalanta want £86 million for the forward, while they face competition from Arsenal, Manchester City and Chelsea in the hunt for West Ham midfielder Declan Rice. Elsewhere, Chelsea are negotiating for Moises Caicedo, and Tottenham are keen on Crystal Palace's defender Marc Guehi

https://www.eurosport.com/football/transfers/2023-2024/manchester-united-look-set-to-miss-out-on-86m-atalanta-striker-rasmus-hojlund-paper-round_sto9661155/story.shtml

UNITED RELUCTANT TO PAY FOR HOJLUND

The Mirror reports that Manchester United are not prepared to pay the asking price for Atalanta’s Rasmus Hojlund.
The player had been seen as an alternative to Harry Kane but is valued at £86 million.

The paper states: “The Red Devils are eyeing more firepower in the transfer market with Erik ten Hag seeking to bring in a major No. 9 and potentially a young forward. Hojlund would be seen as the latter, but his rapid rise at the Serie A outfit means they have placed a huge price tag on him.

I really don’t get the hype for this kid at all. Having watched his YouTube highlights where anyone can look amazing, he looks very average to me. I don’t really see any special attribute.

Compared to a bunch of these other strikers that are being linked with moves away this summer he is easily the least impressive to my eye. 

the CFs we have legitimate shots at are narrowing down when you remove Kane (so unlikely to come here), Ivan Toney (gambling ban), Rasmus Højlund (no way we pay €100m)

the first 5 will all cost at least £80m, and top out around £120-130m (Osimhen) 

Victor Osimhen  
Lautaro Martínez   
Dusan Vlahovic 
Randal Kolo Muani   
Gonçalo Ramos  

then

Jonathan David 
Marcus Thuram  (free transfer)
Nicolas Jackson (most likely buy atm)

and two wild cards

Gift Orban
Elye Wahi 

Edited by Vesper

1 hour ago, TheHulk said:

spacer.png

1 hour ago, TheHulk said:

spacer.png

1 hour ago, mkh said:

Chelsea are prepared to let Marc Cucurella leave this summer and are willing accept a reduced fee of around £30million. Newcastle are interested. (Mirror)

😍😍

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

What's this yellow submarine Nicholas Jackson like then ? To me that's the one position we've been lacking in for fucking ages

hopefully he can turn into a semi Drogba

it's a dice roll, but he all the skills, size, and pace to be a true threat

he seems a press machine too

I think it may be worth the £30-35m gamble

if we are talking £45-50m or more, fuck it

Just now, Costa19 said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

£65m and bye bye Kai

£70m and bye bye Mount

£50m and bye bye Gallagher