Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

7 minutes ago, Mário César said:

well I believe that this awful performance by eriksen will help us to receive a good offer from mount 

Yep. It’ll get done soon and United supporters have already convinced themselves on Twitter that Mount is a massive upgrade.

31 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Yes but neither Didier nor Eden were in such a list when we signed them.
Also L. Martinez no, I 'm disappointed.

Hazard was on my list at that level. He was a top 3 on planet young winger target then.

I was only closing in on being 10 yo when we signed Drogs, so no lists like that from me back then, lololol. I was excited though, via my father, who was crazy happy we signed him.

It's funny how the players who want to leave the club like Mount, Pulisic, Havertz want to necessarily play in the CL next year, and the club, thanks to their lack of interest from almost December , is 12th.

41 minutes ago, milka said:

It's funny how the players who want to leave the club like Mount, Pulisic, Havertz want to necessarily play in the CL next year, and the club, thanks to their lack of interest from almost December , is 12th.

yeah a bit ironical but its normal that players want to play in championslague

we all know how important is to get top4 

we all these 3 players aren't good enough to fight for a league title 

they need to go 

if we get 60m pounds for mount, 60M pounds havertz and 20M pounds for Pulisic that's ok for us 

52 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Fab says not done yet. Sounds like things are definitely moving in our direction but there’s still time for another club to pip in.

Be nice to have an incoming next week since it appears we’ll have several outgoings.

hm I read that but two sources confirm the same 

lets see 

Portuguese sources say Ugarte is done, including some seemingly reliable ones. But Fab twice saying things are advanced but that we should be cautious in saying it’s done. I guess in case PSG or another PL club offer him way more in wages than we have at the last minute?

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Portuguese sources say Ugarte is done, including some seemingly reliable ones. But Fab twice saying things are advanced but that we should be cautious in saying it’s done. I guess in case PSG or another PL club offer him way more in wages than we have at the last minute?

until its done its not done 

seems is in this way

if we sell kova + mount and get ugarte + caicedo 

I think its a win win situation 

Chelsea beats the termination clause of €60m + €5m through objectives. After 2  intense weeks, with many meetings between, his representatives Jorge Mendes and Jorge Chijane, Manuel Ugarte opted for Chelsea despite them not being in Europe.

Chelsea being cautious until the documents stage after the Enzo saga with Benfica is fair enough, but clearly it’s very advanced now. Record said he chose Chelsea and the deal was closed, it could have been between Chelsea & Ugarte.

39 minutes ago, Mário César said:

what havertz did to deserve to play for real madrid?

even as a rotational player I have doubts that is good enough for them 

Havertz is more than good enough, our problem is we have tried to turn him into a 9