Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Bellingham would be a pretty odd fit IF we decide to buy Felix permanently. Which I of course hope we do. We saw Felix occupy that area behind the striker against WH and he was brilliant there. Bellingham likes to get forward and get into those areas frequently as well so I’m not sure it’s wise to pair Enzo with a player like that.

We’d be best served signing Rice/Caicedo/Koné. I’d obviously never say no to Bellingham but I’m not sure how having just Enzo as the primary shield for the defense would look.

2 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

So many times here I also read that Enzo will thrive with typical DM. Also in England Jude played last couple of games as AM with Rice and Henderson behind. 

Enzo is a #6 essentially. Will look good next to a DM or box to box. 

I wonder who does benefit the most from publicly admitting transfer targets for summer in February. We may pet a player's ego and mind a little, but on the other hand, it's inflating his already inflated price tag even more…

Edited by Vegetable

Kendry Páez

15yo MFer from Ecuador

We are going hard for him

29bedd38a866cb140a09b55c1af2f2ab.png

Kendry Paez: 15-year-old prodigy from Ecuador is being chased by top European clubs...

Who is Kendry Paez

https://www.foottheball.com/players-in-focus/who-is-kendry-paez-independiente-del-valle-potential-analysis-scout-report-future/

A talented prodigy from South America always attracts world football’s attention. From the 1950s, when Pele rose to global fame, the continent has provided some of the best players who rose to fame at...

I think that club is producing some good players. If I'm not mistaken Caicedo came from there. 

But as always with youth is a bit hit and miss for us. However if the new transfer committee are good at what they do they will hopefully do an improvement then previous outgoing regime for South America Scouting. 

Edited by Fernando

I all the rumours are to believed

this is who we are going to buy in the summer of 2023 or 2024, lol

🤪

GK Oblak 

CB Gvardiol

CB  Jurrien Timber  or José María Giménez

LB Alphonso Davies 

DMF Roméo Lavia or Declan Rice

Kante Role Nicolò Barella or Caicedo

CMF Bellingham

Winger Khvicha Kvaratskhelia (ambipedal) or Rafael Leão (right footed)

Winger Moussa Diaby (left footed)

SS Make Felix perm

CF Osimhen

lololol

that is literally closing in on a BILLION quid in more, brand new spend

Edited by Vesper

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

he is poison

hard pass 

(plus his wages are INSANE)

couldn't agree more.... question is tho, does the owner also agree with that? 😅

Neymar weakness is quite simple actually: he lacks intensity... the competitive side of his game is lacking. The rest is just a result of his personality or the lack thereof.

12 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Box to box isn't he? Think Enzo will thrive that sort of player. 

Nkunku

Mudryk     Felix    Mudueke

Enzo  Bellingham

So far it's looking to me like Noni will be an exciting backup here, rather than a starter. Not enough variety in his M.O. to consistently hurt defences familiar with what he wants to do. I like him a lot (on the right) but when FFP permits, I can see the manager wanting an alternative.

11 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Enzo is a #6 essentially. Will look good next to a DM or box to box. 

I think this game proves that if we are going with this formation in the future we definitely need DM next to Enzo. He looks good going up and we need to provide him that which I cannot see possible with Jude. 

CIES Football Observatory   n°409 - 15/02/2023

Weekly Post

https://www.football-observatory.com/IMG/sites/b5wp/2022/wp409/en/

download.jpg

Values

Golden factories: top academies worldwide

Issue number 409 of the CIES Football Observatory Weekly Post ranks teams worldwide according to the total estimated transfer value of their youth academy graduates (at least three years between the ages of 15 and 21) active in more than 50 professional leagues. SL Benfica tops the table with a total academy graduates’ value of €670 million spread between 104 players, of which €151m for 20 footballers whose transfer rights are still owned by the Portuguese team.

Chelsea and Barcelona round up the podium. The total estimated transfer value of the 78 Chelsea’s academy graduates identified is €630m, while that of the 102 footballers trained by Barcelona is €581m. Three Brazilian teams are in the top 10: São Paulo, Santos and Flamengo. Considering only the players whose transfer rights are still owned by their training club, the top three consist of Chelsea (€325m), Barcelona (€280m) and Manchester City (€250m).

Transfer values were assessed through a statistical model exclusively developed by the CIES Football Observatory research team. A toolkit developed in association with Wyscout available on subscription notably includes the estimates for >30,000 players from 75 leagues worldwide. More information and a free trial access are available on demand.

79125f9a1575e8b7e1a5d0b92afbcafb.png