Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 hour ago, whats happening said:

well, after this, we are not signing mbappe...

we had our shot in 2012

☹️

Kylian Mbappe poses with the Chelsea shirt.

Chelsea rejected 13-year-old Mbappe for not being able to defend

https://www.marca.com/en/football/international-football/2018/09/14/5b9b7b3f46163fcb198b456e.html

2 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Chelsea have claimed a technology issue was at fault for the collapse of the Ziyech deal. 

@SamiMokbel81_DM

we should REALLY try and help PSG sort this

have Thiago help

that is a BAD club to piss off

I never had very much ill will at all towards them either

they do buy so many of my favourite targets though, lol

player they bought or have I wanted badly

some these are from years ago (italics)

Gianluigi Donnarumma (was my 2nd choice after Oblak for ages) 
Marquinhos
Presnel Kimpembe
Nuno Mendes 
Achraf Hakimi 

Nordi Mukiele 
Warren Zaïre-Emery   Defensive Midfield Mar 8, 2006 (16) my newest youth obsession, crazy good, sky's the limit
Marco Verratti  
Vitinha   
Carlos Soler  
Kylian Mbappé  
Hugo Ekitiké 

8 hours ago, Hashishi said:

The more i think about it, 105m is a tremendous amount of money and we are really overpaying for enzo. He is a definite upgrade on jorginho and will be with us 10+ years. However looking at him during the WC, at no point did i think this is a 100m player.

I am a huge sceptic of so much in football

I RIP apart players I do not rate

and even then

if I see a special player

I dig in and go hardcore on

my track record on those, going all the way back to 2012 Eden and of course de Bruyne (I will never get over us selling with no buyback or right of first refusal, never), is pretty damn solid

and Enzo IS in that 'OMFG I WANT them SOOOOOOOOOOOO BADLY' category

here are some of them (and to show I am doing thsi is complete good faith, I cannot claim Salah, nor Ruben Dias, nor Benz, nor VVD, nor Modric, nor Håland at Salzburg, nor Vini Jr, nor even Kante at Leicester (loved the signing, did not see how MONSTER the wee baldy man would go) and I would never count Messi or CR7)

so..............

Bellingham

Enzo

Gvardiol

Osimhen

Warren Zaïre-Emery (16yo who is, from all I can see, a different planet level good MFer already)

Hakimi in early Dortmund days

Tchouameni (GRRRRRRRRRRRR, fucking board in 2021, fucking our shit scouts, GRRRRRRRR)

Nuno Mendes whilst at Sporting, and now obviously, PSG

Ronald Araújo (gutted when we failed to prise him from Barca, I think he may end up better even than Skriniar)

Nkunku (starting in 2021 a switch flipped)

Camavinga at Rennes

Skriniar (for ages)

Oblak (for ages)

Alphonso Davies (I saw his first games  as a LB, as he came as a winger from Vancouver in the MLS, and was like HOLY FUCK)

Nicolò Barella (for years)

not quite there yet with 2:     Rafael Leão  and  Khvicha Kvaratskhelia    (but getting closer)

now older

Mbappe whilst at Monaco, now he is a pipe dream

KK ages ago (OH THE IRONY!! as I took him off my lists 2 years back, the proof is on this board, and IMHO he is the worst buy Boehly did)

Kimmich (as a RB, ages ago, I will not claim I saw him also going WC at DMF)

Alex Sandro (ages ago)

Thiago Silva (for ages, but then I gave up, oh foolish me!)

Lewa at Dortmund (Bayern days is too easy), ALWAYS thought he was vastly better back back then than peak Auba ever was

Eden at Lille (I was the opposite of the Oscar fans, I was SO exited about Hazard, and a bit sceptical on Oscar)

Leonardo Bonucci (2009/10 whilst he was at Bari (my brother's BF way back then was a DJ from Bari (omg, he was so fooking hawt, if I wasn't a lesbi and if I was 3 year older or so back then, well, fag hag time!! lolol) who spun in London and Ibiza as well as Rome and he was a football NUTTER, who raved about him every time we talked footie), you could tell the lad was SPECIAL)

2 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

he is just pissed that we have the first yank modern EPL owners who actually splash cash in never before seen ways

and do it smartly (other than the summer 2022 madness, as Boehly had no true advice in his ears then, so got roped on some crazy bad deals)

FSG at Pool and the Kroenkes at Arse try to do things on the cheap too much 

and the Manure Glazers spent a shedload, but badly for ages

On 22/01/2023 at 16:14, bluesman2610 said:

We don’t need to spend that kinda money on Enzo there are midfielders out there for instance Nicolo Fagioli from Juve or Maxence Caqueret both in the age range we are looking for and both technically gifted with an eye for a pass. Also won’t cost the ransom payments that Benfica are holding out for

I am surprised you did not mention Fabio Miretti over Nicolò Fagioli

857b74a99c7f65b75395e21e5a190c9e.png54f49cabedca2d9b896b92cf6561aba6.pngReports: Max Allegri doesn't want Fabio Miretti to go out on loan next  season - Black & White & Read All OverFabio Miretti earns spot on 40-man shortlist for Golden Boy award - Black &  White & Read All Over

versus

Nicolò Fagioli finds place in Juventus side refreshed by fountain of youth  | Serie A | The GuardianNicolo Fagioli of Juventus during the warm up prior to the Serie A... News  Photo - Getty Images

Edited by Vesper

From the article

Chelsea, who have agreed a deal to sign Christopher Nkunku from RB Leipzig in the summer, will also listen to offers for Christian Pulisic, Kalidou Koulibaly, Mateo Kovacic and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. It remains to be seen if Internazionale will take Romelu Lukaku on loan for another season.

Callum Hudson-Odoi is unlikely to stay at Chelsea once he returns from his loan at Bayer Leverkusen. It is understood that Arsenal are tracking Hudson-Odoi, while Manchester City have been linked with Ben Chilwell. Conor Gallagher could be forced to consider his options following the arrival of Fernández. Raheem Sterling, who joined from Manchester City last summer, remains committed to Chelsea despite the arrival of Mudryk for £88.8m. Mudryk plays in Sterling’s favoured position on the left wing.