Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

43 minutes ago, blahblahblah said:

😂😂

Brilliant, can't wait for him to light it up here.  Friendly games with rb Lewis, lb Gomez, gk Ortega and Walker as CB is exactly the kind of opposition and atmosphere that we should be looking at. 

Guess on that logic de jong scored he's also shit n all. And by your own standards of thinking Pep is great and knows what he's doing... but Barca only scored 3 because of the players not the manager right?

Edited by Kong

13 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

i am with you @OhForAGreavsie, I don’t see anything special about Leao.

what is your thoughts on Antony? Tough one imo, I see some very good traits but I also see him being very one footed and one trick pony cutting inside from the right.

Sancho and Antony play same position right? 

5 minutes ago, Kong said:

Guess on that logic de jong scored he's also shit n all. And by your own standards of thinking Pep is great and knows what he's doing... but Barca only scored 3 because of the players not the manager right?

Hmmm. My logic? My logic is based on 1.5 years of PL games where he sucked? I am not the one basing his supposed greatness off off a friendly game. So please understand and be coherent about your post. Because you make no sense.

As far as de Jong is concerned. He did not suck for for a significant amount of time in his career. So again, don't understand what you are blabbering?

3 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Kinda irrelevant since a new contract and wages are agreed when they join a new club.

definitely think we got bamboozled with Werner, think about we sold him to closer what we we got for Emerson.

It's definitely not irrelevant, unless the player willingly accepts to cut his wage by 70% give or take a few.

Werner cut his wages by around €120K/wk to make the move but is still getting €190K/wk at Leipzig and together with Nkunku is now their highest paid player. Only a couple others are even above the €100K/wk mark for them so committing that much money in Werner's salary for the next four years certainly meant they couldn't possibly pay a huge transfer fee on top.

Either Leipzig would have paid a bigger one-off transfer fee and Chelsea would have given Werner a portion of that (a golden handshake) to compensate for the salary decrease, or accept a smaller fee and Leipzig agree a totally new wage package for Werner and we get his costs off the books for good. I think a clean break was the better choice.

Getting them to pay 40-50M and a huge salary on top was never going to be realistic, apart from a few elite teams most clubs outside the PL simply don't have that kind of money to spend.

11 minutes ago, blahblahblah said:

Hmmm. My logic? My logic is based on 1.5 years of PL games where he sucked? I am not the one basing his supposed greatness off off a friendly game. So please understand and be coherent about your post. Because you make no sense.

As far as de Jong is concerned. He did not suck for for a significant amount of time in his career. So again, don't understand what you are blabbering?

How many seasons did auba spend at arsenal?

So it looks like we are definitely getting Anthony Gordon. 

At least we will have a player who works his socks off in every game. 

I'm getting really tired of watching players stroll around the pitch looking dumbfounded by an oppositions ability to play.

9 minutes ago, DDA said:

So it looks like we are definitely getting Anthony Gordon. 

At least we will have a player who works his socks off in every game. 

I'm getting really tired of watching players stroll around the pitch looking dumbfounded by an oppositions ability to play.

Not been funny mate give me 60m and ill sprint round thay pitch for 90 mins doesn't mean I'll do anything of note haha

4 minutes ago, Kong said:

How many seasons did auba spend at arsenal?

How many seasons did he spend at arsenal being over 30 and how were they? Understand what happens when someone turns 30 or gets old? They decline? They lose speed, they lose agility, they lose athleticism. Do you understand what happens when that happens? 

It does not matter whatever shit he did in BVB or arsenal in his hay days. We are not getting THAT player. Please try and understand this very simple logic 

11 minutes ago, blahblahblah said:

How many seasons did he spend at arsenal being over 30 and how were they? Understand what happens when someone turns 30 or gets old? They decline? They lose speed, they lose agility, they lose athleticism. Do you understand what happens when that happens? 

It does not matter whatever shit he did in BVB or arsenal in his hay days. We are not getting THAT player. Please try and understand this very simple logic 

Who mentioned BVB I asked how many seasons he was at arsenal, still didn't answer my actual question?