Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

10 hours ago, Vesper said:

It is getting hard to concentrate on signings for the future, what with the Sword of Damocles handing over our heads.

The yanks and many other are baying like rabid dogs for Abramovich's head, calling for Chelsea to be seized.

The minute that happens, Roman likely calls in the £2 billion in loans that he loaned the club, and we are basically forced to liquidate (barring someone assuming the debt and paying it off).

Bloomberg had a report about a number of interested bidders from USA

2 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Raphinha and another goal scoring winger are an absolute must. 

No sure about Raphinha being a goalscoring winger. He only has 5 goals from open play in 24 matches this season. Not saying he is bad but we need a player to fit our system 100% even more so than his goalscoring record.

8 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

No sure about Raphinha being a goalscoring winger. He only has 5 goals from open play in 24 matches this season. Not saying he is bad but we need a player to fit our system 100% even more so than his goalscoring record.

6d50ce45086666c5143b00ec5c17c884.png5839c946af5bc5582a7a006dc155ac2c.png

59c144e7102278b84f7a3d63bc4defe8.png1616b7c370c4c4b949254c05bac07714.png

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

he may well end up staying

i read somewhere unreliable he might already have a pre-contract with us.

Dembele on a free would be worth a try, great relationship with TT and could always sell him on a profit

Moussa diaby would be a nice option, ha sa decently consistent goalscoring reord for his young age. Is one of the fastest players in bundesliga. But that league does tend to look pace merchants better than tehy are. cocntract till 2025 so would be expensive

On 28/02/2022 at 00:06, Magic Lamps said:

i read somewhere unreliable he might already have a pre-contract with us.

Dembele on a free would be worth a try, great relationship with TT and could always sell him on a profit

Moussa diaby would be a nice option, ha sa decently consistent goalscoring reord for his young age. Is one of the fastest players in bundesliga. But that league does tend to look pace merchants better than tehy are. cocntract till 2025 so would be expensive

Demebele and Diaby both and I am more than happy with winger biz for the summer

I just hope we can buy anyone at this point, the Roman shit is likely to only get worse I fear  😿

Edited by Vesper

8 minutes ago, whats happening said:

buy pedri whatever the price is.

I HIGHLY doubt he leaves, he is at the perfect club

Barca, Real, and Manure are the only clubs in the world who can shit away hundreds of millions (as in close to a billion in Barca's case) and not be vastly wounded, fucked for 6, 7, 8 years, financially

their revenues are so bloody massive

IF Barca pull Håland and sort their back 4, watch the hell out