Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

45 minutes ago, King Kante said:

According to the Mail (so likely to be BS) we have made an offer for Ter Stegen. This one for me makes a little more sense than Oblak as TS hasn't signed a new contract and we all know Barca approach the market not only as if they are on crack, but also injecting heroin at the same time.

They for me are the only one cray cray enough to do a swap involving Kepa. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8577279/amp/Chelsea-make-offer-Barcelona-goalkeeper-Marc-Andre-ter-Stegen-face-Bayern-competiton.html

His contract expires in 2 years and our name is likely being used - again, just like the recent rumors with Neuer - for him to get a better contract at Barcelona. 

9 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

What can I say mate, they can do what they want in any quantity needed, Pep is such a cheque book manager double up........smug cunt. They will buy their way to another title come soon.

Tbf to them, they have a net spend on 10mil. Did sell sane for 55m

2 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

Summary:

Improving the backline is a priority, Rice is the number one target for centre back and Chilwell left back

Chelsea hope that CL football and an increase in salary will tempt Rice to push for a move

Barkley, Batshuayi, Emerson, Kepa, Jorginho and Zouma could all potentially leave to raise funds or be used in part exchange (particular note of Moyes at West Ham wrt Barkley)

We enquired about Alaba earlier in the year but he wasn't interested

Leicester missing out on CL has made Chilwell much more likely

Several names have been discussed for goalkeeper, the situation will definitely be resolved, Oblak's price and wages seem too steep, United wouldn't want to let go of Henderson, Onana seems easiest (£30m)

Only Chelsea are in a strong position to sign Havertz, but Bayer Leverkuzen want around 90m Euros, whereas Chelsea don't want to pay that upfront

A deal for Havertz isn't as close as other people have suggested and the negotiations could drag on

Suggests Rajkovic for GK

Read the article earlier but it really doesn't add much to what we already know. The article is basically like a summary of our transfer targets this summer. 

All the talk of Dean Henderson, what do people think about United's other keeper Sergio Romero?

I can't say I've watched enough of him to pass judgement but a couple of my friends are United fans and rate him highly and feel he should have played a lot more than he's been afforded over the last couple of years during De Gea's slump.

If we were going to go down the route of an older, experienced keeper (think he's 33) for a couple of years who shouldn't cost a huge amount (think he may be going into the last year of his contract), he might be one to throw on the list?

All the talk of Dean Henderson, what do people think about United's other keeper Sergio Romero?
I can't say I've watched enough of him to pass judgement but a couple of my friends are United fans and rate him highly and feel he should have played a lot more than he's been afforded over the last couple of years during De Gea's slump.
If we were going to go down the route of an older, experienced keeper (think he's 33) for a couple of years who shouldn't cost a huge amount (think he may be going into the last year of his contract), he might be one to throw on the list?
Romero is pretty bad

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Why ain't we after Sergio Reguilon of Real Madrid...for the centre back position in my opinion I would like us to go after Ibrahima Konate...that guy will be a beast very soon...though young but combination of 

Kante

Ibrahima Zouma...

That's French wall of Jericho...

46 minutes ago, Alabama said:

Why ain't we after Sergio Reguilon of Real Madrid...for the centre back position in my opinion I would like us to go after Ibrahima Konate...that guy will be a beast very soon...though young but combination of 

Kante

Ibrahima Zouma...

That's French wall of Jericho...

I have listed him as a LB many times

I have zero clue what we are going to do anywhere atm, especially LB (and the way the teams who want Emerson are apparently spending on other players makes me leery of being able to sell him for a fair price)

CB as well

GK as well

DMF as well

hell, even winger, IF the Havertz deal falls though and Willian bounces out on a free

we can still cockup the window badly, despite Ziyech and Werner coming in

but I am nowhere near that level of paranoia yet

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

I have listed him as a LB many times

I have zero clue what we are going to do anywhere atm, especially LB (and the way the teams who want Emerson are apparently spending on other players makes me leery of being able to sell him for a fair price)

CB as well

GK as well

DMF as well

hell even winger, IF Havertz deal falls though

we can still cockup the window badly, despite Ziyech and Werner coming in

but I am nowhere near that level of paranoia yet

Theo and Sergio are millions miles ahead of other LB link with us though I will prefer Telles...in lieu of going after overpriced English targets Rice and Chillwell....Sergio or Theo and Ibrahima are great options that suppose to be front of the positions we are prominently targeting in the transfer market...

I believe Marina can very well negotiate Ibrahima fee with RB after Werner with the way we deal with them or even offer them Christensen plus cash....Reguilon would gladly accept our move as well he is not displacing Ferland Mendy at time soon and there is Marcelo as well he can also go the way of Hakimi...

15 minutes ago, Alabama said:

Theo and Sergio are millions miles ahead of other LB link with us though I will prefer Telles...in lieu of going after overpriced English targets Rice and Chillwell....Sergio or Theo and Ibrahima are great options that suppose to be front of the positions we are prominently targeting in the transfer market...

I believe Marina can very well negotiate Ibrahima fee with RB after Werner with the way we deal with them or even offer them Christensen plus cash....Reguilon would gladly accept our move as well he is not displacing Ferland Mendy at time soon and there is Marcelo as well he can also go the way of Hakimi...

agree other than Marcelo

he turns 33yo in 9 months and has been relative shit for well over a year now

he will probably go cash in in the USA either this year or next

so maybe Sergio sees that as his opportunity, although I think he will be sold to Sevilla on a perm basis at the the of the day

I am 1000000% all in for Theo, but I am unfortunately starting to think it will not happen, the more I read, the more I see is at his number one club of choice in the world (for now) Hopefully I am dead wrong. Telles for me after Theo,

I give up on predicting CB's, as every one I put forward as an option gets chopped down (Konate has been slated for his injury and thus uncertainty) for some reason or another

I mean every one too. Literally.

AC is probably the one most agree needs to go from our end.

I was against the Rice and Chilwell deals initially so I've been doing a bit of soul searching in recent weeks with the links to both just not going away.

I'm starting to come round to the idea of Rice given his leadership qualities, recent improvement and obvious passion for the club but Chilwell? Still don't want under any circumstances.

20 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I was against the Rice and Chilwell deals initially so I've been doing a bit of soul searching in recent weeks with the links to both just not going away.

I'm starting to come round to the idea of Rice given his leadership qualities, recent improvement and obvious passion for the club but Chilwell? Still don't want under any circumstances.

Soul searching? Are you okay, Tomo?