Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Want to know some dumb things? 

Thanks to you and @Laylabelle, I suddenly had a stupid dream last night about Matt Law writing a story that Man United are ready to hijack this deal and no, I'm not joking or saying this for the sake of it. And then, I nearly "broke" my computer monitor after (stupidly) over-pressing CTRL+S while saving a work file just now. So yeah, my week has started off well...

hwDlj9d.gif

Bloody hell you had a dream that Matt Law was confirming Werner to udt? That is some strong ass shit right there mate lmao

4 minutes ago, DDA said:

Let's saywe get Werner and Liverpool get Havertz to replace Firmino. Who's has the better transfer? I'd say the Scouse.

I know you mean it hypothetically but if Liverpool can't even get Werner for 50-50 million, then there's no way they will spend close to a 100 million on Havertz. Plus, they are both different type of players. The comparison makes little sense. 

15 minutes ago, Jason said:

I know you mean it hypothetically but if Liverpool can't even get Werner for 50-50 million, then there's no way they will spend close to a 100 million on Havertz. Plus, they are both different type of players. The comparison makes little sense. 

Don't be fooled by the Liverpool have no money bullshit. It's a smoke screen. 

I

16 minutes ago, DDA said:

if they had money they would have signed Werner . They haven’t enough money in this transfer period because  they can’t fill their stadium with fans . So they haven’t big income . If they sell players the story will change .

19 minutes ago, DDA said:

Nahh it might be true...they even wanted to furlough their staff but pulled out cuz of the disgrace they were facing. Has one of the highest wages in footy.....I agree they could use Havertz more than Timo as they have almost no goals from midfield besides wjaynaldum popping a few here and there. They could well be skint, FSG group are American afterall.

15 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Not to worry if Werner doesn't come off. We're signing Ronaldo apparently

.......🙄

That will never happen, he is close to spent and costs so much in wages. I doubt he would betray udt fans on top of that. He will never wear the Chels jersey.

Sounds somewhat plausible as a rumour about such a rather low profile player usually is not manufactured out of thin air.

has anyone actually seen the guy?

As Willian and Pedro will leave us it is plausible that we sign another winger given the CHO and Puli are always injured and Werner is more of an inside forward when deployed on the left.