Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Frank Lampard BLOCKED Marina Granovskaia’s plan to sign Jadon Sancho for Chelsea. The Chelsea manager believed there was no need to spend so heavily on a wide player, especially given the number of options he already has at his disposal in that position #CFC {Duncan Castles}

We have confirm Timo yet and we are not sure of Kai havert why block not sure though of the story the though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2 hours ago, ulsterchelsea said:

So we haven't signed Werner yet because of restrictions due to covid19 (can't get medics out without incurring 14 day quarantine) but we hope to complete it this weekend? What's changed? Surely all travel abroad still incurs a quarantine now

Live long and Prosper - Album on Imgur

25 minutes ago, Pizy said:

The whole concept of needing a medical for player who is currently fit and playing games has always been funny to me. I'm sure every Bundesliga player was given a medical just a couple of weeks ago when they returned from the virus layoff. 

Still need to properly check him over ourselves, if he for example has a problem that would point to an early Torres esque decline RB won't exactly be in a rush to point that out themselves and risk losing £50m.

31 minutes ago, Pizy said:

The whole concept of needing a medical for player who is currently fit and playing games has always been funny to me. I'm sure every Bundesliga player was given a medical just a couple of weeks ago when they returned from the virus layoff. 

It's to assess whether he has ongoing illness/possible deterioration etc that could manifest in there long run I suppose

23 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

That we are waiting for a medical. Also he said that we could announce the deal subject to a medical. 

So he didnt say anything new at all tbh.

He didn't actually say that, he was trying to clear up why nothing had been announced yet (as it's been asked thousands of times a minute ATM) and then addressed people asking why the medical had been delayed

6 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

He didn't actually say that, he was trying to clear up why nothing had been announced yet (as it's been asked thousands of times a minute ATM) and then addressed people asking why the medical had been delayed

He didnt? He insinuate on that maybe we are waiting for the medical and said that one way around it was to annouce the deal subject to a medical. 
You know, like clubs do during WC or when players are on vacations etc. They announce the deal but subject to medical. 

3 hours ago, Costa19 said:

He didnt? He insinuate on that maybe we are waiting for the medical and said that one way around it was to annouce the deal subject to a medical. 
You know, like clubs do during WC or when players are on vacations etc. They announce the deal but subject to medical. 

Sorry I've misread your first post. Yeah he did, just meant it wasn't just a copy of what everyone else was saying. He's trying to give context to it