Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

5 minutes ago, AOIRO said:

Onana is £30m ?

Let´s  get him quickly !

Fuck´n  Kepa    

Nahh Kepa aint going nowhere, he will get next season thats for sure. Never seen a Japanese Chels before, welcome. Ora Yasha, ora Yasha da, genki eska?

5 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

eeeeeeek

the one team (spuds will never pay that nor ill the dippers), along with Shitty (who he will not go back to I think) I do not want him at

that said I would so so love the EPL to go back to the noughties were it was us and Manure battling for the title every year with the rest of the pack back down off the pace

I do not hold Manure in the disdain I hold Victimpool, Spuds, Arse (never hated them to Spuds level, never close, and I liked Wenger, I think the bloke was overall pure class, despite no CL), and Shitty (probably not a popular stance here but it is unrealistic to think that we can be the ONLY great team every year in the biggest league on the planet)

If Manure pulls an Actual WC CB to pair with Maguire, gets Sancho, pulls a great DMF and holds onto Pogba, that is a doom scenario (especially if you also toss in another holdup play CF as well) Williams looks to be a keeper at LB, and Greenwood looks to be soon a superb player as well

as long as they keep OGS and dont do the Poch play, that is in our favour I think (I am still not sold on OGS as a top 10, 12 manager at all)

45 minutes ago, AOIRO said:

Kepa is honestly one of the worst PL GK's I have ever seen and definitely the worst Chelsea GK I have ever seen. Only reason people do not bang on about him having to be replaced is due to his cost. 

Who ever brought this guy/suggested this guy needs sacking as he does not have one redeemable quality that I can distinguish that makes me think, 'yeah, give him a bit of time and he will be ok (note 'ok' and not good/great). 

4 hours ago, jandomi10 said:

It is possible Frank has spoken to Mando to reassure him that he still has a path to the first team after Werner's arrival. If I'm honest however I doubt Mando knows anything more about it than we do. I suspect he's based his, "Good signing", comment on the same media reports we've read.

looks like we will get around £45m less is general revenue payment from the EPL for 2019/20 versus 2018/19

that is every clubs' cut (all 20) and doesnt count anything else

bad, but not a complete disaster

https://www.football.london/arsenal-fc/transfer-news/major-financial-boost-arsenal-chelsea-18396692

Premier League revenues could rebound to a record high in the 2020/21 season, according to leading accountancy firm Deloitte.

The top flight’s 20 clubs are set to see collective revenues decline for the first time since the Premier League breakaway of 1992 as they count the cost of the coronavirus pandemic, which has obliterated matchday revenue and left clubs covering sizeable salaries at a time when their earnings are near non-existent.

Broadcasters will also need to be paid rebates due to the three month postponement of football whilst season ticket revenue for the 2020/21 season can also not yet be guaranteed.

In its annual review of football finance Deloitte estimates that collective revenue, which reached a record £5.2billion in the 2018/19 season, will slip to £4.3billion for the following 12 months.

snip

However some of the revenue that clubs are missing out on in the remainder of the 2019/20 season could be recovered over the following campaign and Deloitte is expecting revenue to rise to new heights for that reporting period, though much of this will be attributed to the fact that the traditional period in which clubs report their finances (generally from the start of June to end of May) could now encompass one and a quarter league seasons.

“We forecast that the restart plans for the Premier League and a number of its peers will cause a rapid recovery in financial results as some 2019/20 broadcast revenues are pushed into the 2020/21 financial year, which may result in a bumper revenue year,” Jones said.

wonder if we scouted Omar Richards today

(22yo 1.85m left back, London lad, pacey as well, big, strong)

not so refined though, not that productive offensively, more of a defensive LB

Chelsea v Reading: Friendly
COBHAM, ENGLAND - JUNE 10: Christian Pulisic of Chelsea and Omar Richards of Reading during a friendly match between Chelsea and Reading at Cobham Training ground on June 10, 2020 in Cobham, England. (Photo by Darren Walsh/Chelsea FC via Getty Images)

https://www.readingfc.co.uk/teams/first-team/defender/omar-richards/

d614e97a5294d38a0c77141b9268ce21.png

Chelsea v Reading: Friendly : News Photo

awwww FUCK

look who Ryan Gravenberch just signed with for his agent

5cc11d0db12811891143b5bb74efb6ea.png

that said

his brother says he is not leaving this summer (meaning he can leave on a free in 12 months, which I cannot see Ajax accepting (he has refused to sign a new contract). The whole thing is pure Mino bullshit)

12 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

We shouldnt care either but we are hated thats for sure and are bound to get some heat from the jealous eyes. Yup lets hope we click on the field

We cant please people/media/other fans ... they will always find something or the other to oppose us. Thats the law of nature! The river is always green on the other side hence we always are in envy :)

10 hours ago, AOIRO said:

He never convinced me as a keeper for a top team ... Yet to see some sort of determintation from him to prove me wrong. There were similarties made between him and De Gea in regards with their start in the PL. However De Gea rectified his style and become a top keeper while Kepa is the same as he was when he came to Chelsea. 

1 hour ago, coolhead23 said:

He never convinced me as a keeper for a top team ... Yet to see some sort of determintation from him to prove me wrong. There were similarties made between him and De Gea in regards with their start in the PL. However De Gea rectified his style and become a top keeper while Kepa is the same as he was when he came to Chelsea. 

He has actually got worse as his confidence has dipped. There is a analysis of him floating about somewhere that I suggest you/anyone that is interested looks at his stats. Essentially, he is rubbish at everything and does a number of incomprehensible things i.e. swings his arms behind his back before attempting a save and only comes midway out on a 1v1 which means he is always likely to be beaten. Every season since his last at Bilbao he has had has been -xG i.e. conceding more goals a season than he should. 

The only quality of his that stood out slightly is that in Spain he was really good at cross collecting. However, that has seriously dipped since coming here (although it isn't as bad as I thought it would be.) This one stat may be one explaination of where the crack head that brought him thought he might work.

Christian Falk

@cfbayern
· 6 min
Because of many requests. True: Kai Havertz can imagine to play for @ChelseaFC. True: there are already talks. But: @ChelseaFC is not the one and only Club for Havertz @realmadrid @FCBarcelona @ManUtd @FCBayern @NUFC

2 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

I've not a one clue why that would matter??

The article says that the club wants to wait for the re-start of the season and maybe more clarity on cl football. Dont know if i buy that though.