Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

20 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

I agree actually. I was just guessing possibilities for the next season. 

4-2-3-1 is archaic system barely used in modern football. Liverpool, City, Real, Barca, Juve all play with one number 6 and two number 8. 

So Jorginho/Gilmour are only players capable of playing deeper. And now for number 8 is a problem. OK for Mount, RLC and Barkley. Their perfect position. 

Kovacic is great to have for more pragmatic approach. But Kante is completely luxury player in this system we are planning to play. Sell him and buy SMS/Aouar. Again perfect players for the system. 

4231 is not archaic. It all depend on who do you have in your team. Liverpool may play 433 but wijnaldum usually tend to stay deep close fabinho 

14 hours ago, communicate said:

4231 is not archaic. It all depend on who do you have in your team. Liverpool may play 433 but wijnaldum usually tend to stay deep close fabinho 

And 3rd midfielder is Henderson. He plays even deeper... He's definitely not AM. 

Fucking pound is dropping like a rock v the euro

Down 10% in 3 weeks

120m euros 3 weeks ago cost around £95m

Now 120m euros costs £105m.

This means my £120 to £130m valuation on Sancho (is it was converted from euros) is now £132m to £143m

Ffs

If it continues at this pace, we COULD see the pound sterling on PAR with the Euro by early April

Disastrous for buying foreign players and will also jack up HG prices

#sofuckedbyFOREX

:(

23 hours ago, ZaynChelsea said:

Some German papers claiming Chelsea are interested in ter Stegen. Seems highly unlikely.

Lol

Barca are now a selling team?

German press is hitting the schnapps too hard.

Zero chance they let a top 3 in world keeper go

On 08/03/2020 at 11:34 AM, Chelsea_firstlove said:

Nah, I don't think it's good.

First: Lack of size. 

This is one of reasons why we had so many goals concecded from set pieces. And so many more problems.

Second: Wrong tactic.

EVERY great teams need one holding midfielder at least. ("Holding midfielder" is a player in this role holds his position). Barca with Busquets, Real with Casemiro, Chelsea with Jorginho( under Sarri, Lampard) and Matic(under Mourinho Conte), Pep with Busquets, Fernaldinho, Rodrigo, Leicester with Drinkwater. It's a basic principle.

Kovacic is a ball carrier, always dribbles to attack and this is his greatest strength. And Kante, he is a runner. Don't make him stand still. Ranieri, Conte, Sarri and Lampard, they never do it.( I think Sarri and Lampard use Kante wrong way because they put Kante too high, make him jump to header in the penalty area and can't cover when team lost the ball.)

Third: Ziyech is a wide playmaker. We don't need a playmaker anymore, especially in the midfield. I know Aouar is very potential and very good playmaker. But I think RLC is exactly what we need and what we miss. He's tall and fit tactic with his abilities.

"I think you will miss Ruben; I don’t care who you are. You’ll miss his abilities. His natural physique, his ability to move the ball well and score the goals like he did last season, that has to be a big part of his game as well," Lampard told reporters.

Hopefully he will comeback 100%. Maybe or maybe not, this is a reason we linked with Milkinkovic-Savic', similiar player to RLC. 

I gonna post my picture again( sorry if I bother all you). If we buy SMS, it will be:

Kovacic(Mount)-SMS(Kante)

Jorginho(Gilmour)

aaa.png.f02bfaafca8202db2da9d17c9414f86d.png 

Your add ins total up to over £350m

and include a Mino Raiola client in Romagnoli

AND you kept Kante

NEVER HAPPENING

40 minutes ago, Chelsea_firstlove said:

I don't think 

works.

Just about that.

I am one who is demanding we sell Kante thsi summer

we need the cash, he turns 30 next season, does not fit in Lamps system, is so injury prone now, and will rapidly devalue after next season

57 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I am one who is demanding we sell Kante thsi summer

we need the cash, he turns 30 next season, does not fit in Lamps system, is so injury prone now, and will rapidly devalue after next season

Last summer, we sold one of two world class players in our squad. 

This season, Lampard always moans about that.

Next summer, Will Lampard sell the other?

You think we should sell him and I think every Champion team needs a world class  and hard-working player, no matter what their system.

Let the time will answer. 

Wonderkid reveals he wanted Chelsea transfer before sealing Barcelona move

Chelsea served a ban during last summer's transfer window and that cost them the chance to register any new players ahead of the 2019/2020 season

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/transfer-news/chelsea-transfer-news-barcelona-wonderkid-17905394

0_Xavier-Mbuyamba.jpg

Xavier Mbuyamba in action for Holland U19's

Chelsea's two-window transfer ban cost them the chance to sign Netherlands wonderkid Xavier Mbuyamba.

The Blues were unable to register any new players during the 2019 summer transfer ban as a result of serving a punishment in regards to breaching FIFA rules in their dealings with overseas players under the age of 18.

That decision was later overturned in December, but the west London outfit opted not to sign a single player in the January transfer window despite links to Jadon Sancho, Moussa Dembele and Ben Chilwell among others.

And by the time the winter window was open, Mbuyamba had already been snapped up by La Liga giants Barcelona.

Only time will tell if the Blues end up ruing this particular transfer decision.

But the wonderkid has revealed that he was keen to join the west London outfit after training with the youth teams last summer.

snip

MASSIVE potential, huge (1.95m at 17yo), super athletic CB

:(

Image result for Xavier MbuyambaImage result for Xavier Mbuyamba

GK Uğurcan Çakır Image result for thumbs up smiley gif

£23 to £25m would grab him I think

Leicester City chief: Liverpool and Chelsea target 'is one of the best goalkeepers I've seen'

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/liverpool-chelsea-ugurcan-cakir-trabzonspor-leicester-city-chief-quotes

e2efafc11696d33c22bdbb287d2e524d.png

Image result for Uğurcan ÇakırImage result for Uğurcan Çakır gifImage result for Uğurcan Çakır

On 12/03/2020 at 10:16 AM, ulsterchelsea said:

Oblak. That's all

If we buy Oblak and sell Kepa (which will be at a massive £60m plus loss when his contracted salary and loss on the £72m fee is factored in)

we will spend roughly £250m for 7 years (2 Kepa, 5 Oblak, including fees and salaries) of just a starting player at the cheapest position in football

if we bought Olak and kept Kepa, the cost goes up to £310m or so (minus whatever we get for Kepa when we sell him down the road) over the 7 year period

zero chance we spend a quarter of a billion quid on 7 years of starting GK (and only one player each year)