Chelsea 1 - 0 West Ham United

4 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

AC starts again and James is out. We're already at a massive handicap.

We have a few out, but West Ham have actually rested more key players than I expected. Rice, Antonio and Bowen all on bench. Only one recognised CB for them too. Let's get back on track.

Reece injured yet again? 😩😩😩

Man, if we lose this I’m almost certainly done for the rest of this season. Just going to check out, hope for the best, and be back next season. Not going to make myself angry and annoyed watching us choke away a comfortable position.

8 minutes ago, Stats said:

We have a few out, but West Ham have actually rested more key players than I expected. Rice, Antonio and Bowen all on bench. Only one recognised CB for them too. Let's get back on track.

It doesn't matter who the opposition is when we are so set on gifting goals each games. 

Can't get over the fact AC is actually starting considering his recent form whilst Chalobah can't get a look in. Tuchel showing favouritism? 

Edited by LAM09

3 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

It doesn't matter who the opposition is when we are so set on gifting goals each games. 

Can't get over the fact AC is actually starting considering what's happen whilst Chalobah can't get a look in. Tuchel showing favouritism? 

Yeah, Chalobah missing out again I am bemused by. Tuchel also indicated before the presser last game that he is due an imminent start.

1 minute ago, Stats said:

Yeah, Chalobah missing out again I am bemused by. Tuchel also indicated before the presser last game that he is due an imminent start.

Unfortunately, talk is cheap.

8 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Can't get over the fact AC is actually starting considering his recent form whilst Chalobah can't get a look in. Tuchel showing favouritism? 

At least Sarr isn’t playing. So we don’t have to cringe and hold our breath every time the ball is played back to him.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

At least Sarr isn’t playing. So we don’t have to cringe and hold our breath every time the ball is played back to him.

If I'm being honest, I'd prefer him (waiting for the impending replies). He might have a whole host of shortcomings, but he wasn't directly involved in giving the opposing team a leg up and didn't have the nerve to run away from the second half. Not to mention, AC is seemingly set to join Barca, so why are we still giving him game time on top of that?

As it stands Arsenal 2 behind us.. lose this and lose Thursday as well then be game advantage gone. I dont think we'll slip out of top 4 but we need to finish 3rd! Be ridiculous not to.

Hopefully we can win convincing today cause our last 3 home games are lost 3 and conceded 11...woopeee. Plus the last 2 league home games were London club losses on a stupid scoreline...need to get going again