Chelsea 1 - 0 West Ham United

6 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

If I'm being honest, I'd prefer him (waiting for the impending replies). He might have a whole host of shortcomings, but he wasn't directly involved in giving the opposing team a leg up and didn't have the nerve to run away from the second half. Not to mention, AC is seemingly set to join Barca, so why are we still giving him game time on top of that?

AC makes a mistake on rare occasions but is mostly safe and secure on the ball. Yes, those rare mistakes are catastrophic but he’s a decent footballer at least.

Sarr makes a handful of schoolboy errors every match. Leaving back passes to the keeper way short, dwelling on the ball too long and getting caught out, dreadful passes that put his teammates in trouble, repeatedly getting caught out of position and having to foul. He doesn’t belong on the pitch for Chelsea.

Only time I’d ever be fine seeing Sarr in the Chelsea team is if the rest of our best defenders are in the team with him. If Chilly, Reece, Rüdiger, and Silva we’re all in and Sarr was playing with them as the 3rd CB I’d be okay.

8 minutes ago, Pizy said:

AC makes a mistake on rare occasions but is mostly safe and secure on the ball. Yes, those rare mistakes are catastrophic but he’s a decent footballer at least.

Sarr makes a handful of schoolboy errors every match. Leaving back passes to the keeper way short, dwelling on the ball too long and getting caught out, dreadful passes that put his teammates in trouble, repeatedly getting caught out of position and having to foul. He doesn’t belong on the pitch for Chelsea.

Only time I’d ever be fine seeing Sarr in the Chelsea team is if the rest of our best defenders are in the team with him. If Chilly, Reece, Rüdiger, and Silva we’re all in and Sarr was playing with them as the 3rd CB I’d be okay.

Football is a game based on form for the most part, right?

With that in mind, AC shouldn't be starting games. That should be the bottom line. 

Edit: Wishes do come true. Mr Tummy ache is replaced by Chalobah.

Edited by LAM09

He’s actually out with a tummy ache! 😂😂😂

As I said after the Arse match, sit his ass out for the rest of the way. Leave him at home or let him move over to Spain now. Start Chalobah from here out because AC is done.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

our bench is SHIT

Pulisic and Ziyech

and then fuckall

plus Kepa

no DMF

no RB

one (barely) CB, the horrific Sarr

3 shit left backs (if you include Sarr as a LB as well, plus Saul as a LB, plus Kenedy, lol)

and 2 CMFs, Saul again, plus the turgid Barkley