Chelsea vs Crystal Palace

On 13/04/2022 at 14:27, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I am jealous! Have a great time.

Heres hoping...Surprised so easy to get tickets! Thought it would've sold out quite quick but maybe cause Easter weekend and people go away?

Edited by Laylabelle

1 hour ago, Laylabelle said:

Heres hoping...Surprised so easy to get tickets! Thought it would've sold out quite quick but maybe cause Easter weekend and people go away?

Easter Weekend, problems with transport getting in to London and a lot of us have just spent a fortune going to Madrid. I know quite a few that are missing this game.

2 hours ago, James said:

Easter Weekend, problems with transport getting in to London and a lot of us have just spent a fortune going to Madrid. I know quite a few that are missing this game.

Makes sense

The whole transport thing is dumb. Still silly the way it's left City and Liverpool struggling. Know put on coaches but doesn't transport that many.

Edited by Laylabelle

No idea what to expect. One match Palace can look really good and go toe to toe with the big clubs, the next match they can look dog shit and get battered.

Would be nice if we start like we did against Madrid here so Palace don’t even have a chance. Aggressive from the first whistle and take the game to them.