Chelsea vs Crystal Palace

Just now, Vesper said:

lol, so now you are defending Anthony Taylor on general principal?

he is the worst ref, or damn close, in the PGMOL

He hasn’t done anything wrong today, surely not a reason to f-bomb him (you better watch a replay of that). And to keep hating for something in the past? As I said, one day you may grow up. I surely hope you will. Makes a lot of stuff easier.

Just now, Milan said:

He hasn’t done anything wrong today, surely not a reason to f-bomb him (you better watch a replay of that). And to keep hating for something in the past? As I said, one day you may grow up. I surely hope you will. Makes a lot of stuff easier.

Could we let this go. We are all fans for the same team. If someone has an opinion about Taylor, so what?

1 minute ago, Milan said:

so every person gets a clean slate each game regardless of previous shitbaggery?

lol

1 minute ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Could we let this go. We are all fans for the same team. If someone has an opinion about Taylor, so what?

Opinion does not equal f-bombing someone 😉

Made it extremely easy for Palace to defend us by playing walking pace football. Didn’t even work the keeper or the defenders at all.

Really allowed them to have the exact sort of choppy, slow game they would’ve wanted.