Crystal Palace 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Don’t like the 3 lefties attack but we will see

should be good enough for palace

Opposition shouldn't matter at this point. Look at how we played against Plymouth. 

I'm worried that our team is more defensive-minded than anything. Hopefully, Pulisic will do his thing against his favourite opponents.

18 minutes ago, whats happening said:

i dont get it how werener is not getting starts anymore. im so confused as how are odoi and pulisic ahead of him. 

In this instance Tuchel said Werner was a doubt for today as he had a cold during the week so I assume he'd deemed only fit enough to make the bench and play 20-30 minutes if needed.

Nearly every time Sarr passes the ball forward he cheaply gives it away. I absolutely cannot stand seeing him at LB. Either play him at CB where he’s protected and not asked to play the ball much or don’t play him at all.