WorldCup 2022 - Qatar

nachikethas

the only real weakness on Brasil are their fullbacks 

I cannot recall a time when Brasil have ever had zero world class fullbacks (not just on the WC squad)

they are so weak they have an almost 40yo LB, Dani Alves on the bench

top rated by valuation on T-Markt

only one is rated over £20m

Emerson Royal, at the  top, LOLOL

Emerson Royal  
Caio Henrique   
Renan Lodi 
Vanderson  (a good RB target for us IF we pass on Joakim Mæhle)
Dodô   
Douglas Santos
Alex Telles 
Guilherme Arana  
Danilo  
Matheus Reis    
Matheuzinho
Abner  

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I cannot recall a time when Brasil have ever had zero world class fullbacks (not just on the WC squad)

True. I think they are going for their mental prowess/experience (Alves etc) rather than flying wingbacks. More of a Citeh type defence than Liverpool

17 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

True. I think they are going for their mental prowess/experience (Alves etc) rather than flying wingbacks. More of a Citeh type defence than Liverpool

Danilo and a now older (soon 32yo, in January) Alex Sandro offer very little going forward, but Danilo is almost playing a MFer position, going central when Casemiro vacates

I would bring on Bruno Guimarães (I rate the hell out him, wanted him since he was at Club Athletico Paranaense, and he is a HUGE reason NUFC are doing so well) for Lucas Paquetá to open up more space and offer more of a passing threat and allow the fullbacks to stay wider, which in term offer their wingers more room

Serbia are absolute giants across the back, so crosses are not truly the way to score IMHO