WorldCup 2022 - Qatar

nachikethas

16 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I know it will be outrageously hard to pull off but I've become borderline obsessed with the idea of signing Enzo Fernandez.

I rate him, only thing is he will be insanely expensive, BUT he is the type of player we should be buying

he will cost less than Bellingham, who I think (I LOVE him) we have little shot at due to Pool, Real, Barca, Citeh, Bayern, PSG , Manure, and (I know it is shocking to list them as a threat but they are) Arse all really interested

12 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I rate him, only thing is he will be insanely expensive, BUT he is the type of player we should be buying

he will cost less than Bellingham, who I think (I LOVE him) we have little shot at due to Pool, Real, Barca, Citeh, Bayern, PSG , Manure, and (I know it is shocking to list them as a threat but they are) Arse all really interested

In an ideal (and hugely unrealistic) world we pull off both and get Jorgi and Kante to sign new deals on a reasonable length (2 years max) contract as squad players.

Realistically however I'd take Enzo and another midfielder (hopefully our supposed new data analysis system can find a reasonably priced one).

just wow at the names on the injury list for France

Christopher Nkunku
Wesley Fofana
Moussa Diaby
Raphaël Varane   (nowhere near totally healthy) 
Presnel Kimpembe
Karim Benzema   
Paul Pogba 
Mike Maignan 
Martin Terrier 
N'Golo Kanté