Al Hilal 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

Just now, Vesper said:

thank fuck for KKK

Kepa, Kova, and Kante

Kepa has really surprised me for sure, i was one of his critics, his debut season, Carling Cup final debacle with Sarri, altough he redeemed himself in the Europa League, etc. he has earned the praise he’s been getting, he has showed great professionalism and attitude after everything he went trough, but unfortunately for him that huge price tag and awful performances will always stick with him and will be regarded as a failure, despite all his heroics on pens. Mendy is the number 1 option for a reason, but Kepa as an X factor for penalty shootouts is a great weapon to have. Will Kepa be happy playing like this long term? only time will tell.

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

the two games he has not been with the team have been the worst of the season. so it would be my guess his intensity is one thing we are missing

Disagree. I am seeing the same lackluster, turgid football we've seen since Lukaku waltzed back into the starting XI. 

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

One can only hope that if we do lose, Lukaku has another terrible performance which forces Roman to take action and sell him. 

For umpteenth time, we can't sell him bc no club is as stupid as us to buy that donkey. Everybody and his dog except our board know he is fkin useless and toxic. we are stuck with this stone around our neck for years now.

4 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

Palmeiras is all intensity and pace! We won't win if If we don't match them there.

Any performance since Juventus 2 and half months ago wont be enough to win against them. Only hope as usual is Kepa and pens. Mendy will start I guess but we can make a change.

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

the two games he has not been with the team have been the worst of the season. so it would be my guess his intensity is one thing we are missing

Highly debatable. The performances against Plymouth and Al Hilal are among the worst this season. It wasn't that long ago we had that rubbish performance at Brighton, for instance. 

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

they are showing a replay of the Palmeiras game on most of the streams, if anyone missed it

their fans are fucking BONKERS

Palmeiras and Corinthians have the craziest fans in Brasil, along with Fluminense and Flamengo in Rio

those derbies are off the chain

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Palmeiras and Corinthians have the craziest fans in Brasil, along with Fluminense and Flamengo in Rio

they will be up for it 110%

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

What club is Thiago fan? Is it Fluminense? Or this Palmeiras? 

1 minute ago, Johnnyeye said:

they will be up for it 110%

we literally have the worst luck in this competition, in terms of quality of opposition in the post-migration of most all big players era for the Intercontinental Cup (which ended in 2004) and then the FWWC (2000 both were played, then FWCC took a break until 2005 when they merged, annd fully stacked Brasil sides won the first 3, then the migration and depletion of the big SA and Brasil sides really started started, with Milan beating a stripped out Boca Juniors side in 2007, and then UEFA teams never lost again except for us in 2012 against the best post-2006 Brasilian side, Corinthians) This Palmeiras team is better than that 2012 Corinthians side IMHO

Not sure what to make of all the attackers. Again.

People will single out Rom specifically but Ziyech and Havertz, what is going on with them? All three of them didn’t show any real moments of quality today to make me think wow, those guys are Chelsea calibre or we are better with them in the team.

And its not like this hasn’t been reoccurring all season for most of them….

I cannot believe we are fucking about over over £15 or £20m TOTAL over five years for two players salary (AC and Rdiger) when we just shit away £180m (at best we will take a £50m or so loss when we sell and pick up some of salary) on donkey Rom

WTF!!!

Edited by Vesper