Al Hilal 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

Imagine being one of the poor supporters who have traveled to Abu Dhabi to watch that shite.

Palmeiras will have watched that and laughed. They’ll wish the game was tomorrow because they’ll be so excited to play us.

Two matches in a row against opponent who are leagues below us talent wise and we look equally shit against both. I honestly fear for us holding on to top 4.

19 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Get Werner on to push them back 5 yards. 

As much as Werner hasn't been great and as much as I am desperate for him to succeed here, think I've reached the point where I am just desperate for him to go elsewhere - even to a rival - where he can thrive and do well overall, as opposed to being caught up in whatever the hell Tuchel is trying to do in attack.

19 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I hate our football. I hate our entire approach. 

We like to shit on our attackers but can we question what the hell has Tuchel done to improve us offensively after 1 year in charge? There's been no consistency and a lot of the plays are just hit-and-hope.

1 minute ago, Jase said:

As much as Werner hasn't been great and as much as I am desperate for him to succeed here, think I've reached the point where I am just desperate for him to go elsewhere - even to a rival - where he can thrive and do well overall, as opposed to being caught up in whatever the hell Tuchel is trying to do in attack.

We like to shit on our attackers but can we question what the hell has Tuchel done to improve us offensively after 1 year in charge? There's been no consistency and a lot of the plays are just hit-and-hope.

its the fullbacks

cannot stress this enough

the lose of Recce and Chilwell has just kneecapped us

plus ramming that donkey Lukaku into the lineup

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

already resigned to us losing another once in a generation shot at the cwc bc we just cant turn up in this competition just like the last time. lazy tired players all over the pitch.

I am going to just lose my mind if we lose this again

we would hold it for around years

and this is the last time it is relative easy

in 2023 it goes to like 20 teams or so

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

plus the utter shame of being the ONLY UEFA club to lose it since the first three FWCC's (and one of those, the very first one, in 2000 was a different format and on Brasil soil, and with much better other teams), and to lose it TWICE is just beyond the fucking pale

Edited by Vesper

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

Imagine being the last two European Champions to not win the Club world Cup. 

we need a miracle to win it at this point.

palmeiras will just walk over us in this form.

we need TT badly. At the same time i am not sure if are even able to win against any decent team with these fullbacks and lukaku. playing bettinelli there would probably still be an upgrade.

i guess we should prepare mentally for one of the most embarrassing lossees in our history. their coach is smart. but one does not even need to be. every one can see how easy it is to shut us down.