John Terry

chrismada9

What in the name of the God is this come from...

I Can NOT BELIVE THAT TERRY IS MAD ABOUT THAT.... FOR ME IT WOULD BE MORE LACK OF RESPECTO TO EVEN SEE THE OFFER FROM CITY.... BECAUSE THAT WOULD MEAN THAT I WOULD EVEN THING ABOUT IT

JOHN TERRY is demanding showdown talks with Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich over his future.

The Blues skipper is furious nobody at the club has spoken to him since Manchester City tabled a £30million bid last week and cannot understand why he has been left in the dark.

Defender Terry, 28, feels insulted by the Stamford Bridge silence. And an insider said: "John feels betrayed and even unwanted.

"It's unbelievable - even though he's the club captain and one of the Blues' most important players, senior management at the club haven't once tried to talk to him.

"John wants to know what's going on and, more importantly, whether Chelsea actually want to keep him or cash in while they have a chance."

Even though Terry is widely regarded as a key player, he takes home £20,000 a week less than his England team-mate Frank Lampard, who is on £151,000 a week.

Big-spending City are prepared to give the Three Lions skipper the wages he believes he deserves and are desperate to make him the bedrock of their new-look side.

Terry has played 272 games for Chelsea and scored 17 goals in 11 senior years at the club.

He joined Chelsea aged just 14 and led the club to its first league title for 50 years in his first year as captain in 2004-5.

Both chief executive Peter Kenyon and new boss Carlo Ancelotti have said Terry is not for sale - but the skipper's future is still in the balance.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone hear the phone in show with Mike Parry this morning ? He had a fella on there with him (can't remember his name Mick something???) Well anyway apparently he is a respected football writer. Well he was saying that there is more to the Terry transfer than most of us think. He said that he had it from a good authority that JT has become too powerful at the club, and that all the press conference talk from Ancelotti was bullshit to make it look as though JT wants to leave, but the club want him to stay. He went onto say that Terry holiday's on Romans yacht and has a direct line to him, bypassing the manager, and that's not the way it should work. He also said that £30m+ was a brilliant offer for an ageing defender with a dodgy back. He reckons JT will only play in half the games this season and that due to his back he has lost a yard in pace. He really believes that our leader will start the season at Eastlands. What blew me away was that there were people phoning and completely agreeing with him, including three of them that were season ticket holders, who felt that JT was far too big for his boots.

Don't shoot the messenger here guy's, this is not my view at all. I think its another crock of shit. I just wondered if anyone else heard the phone in.

60 million for Terry who is 28 and really not the same player as he was is actually a good deal imo but with Carvalho most likely leaving, it's not the best decision to make.

Edited by Joe Cool

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You