John Terry

chrismada9

Watch all the people who were saying he should be sold suddenly sing his praises...

£35 million for a defender with a bad back and almost no pace...I'd take it. Either way you look at it if JT signs a new and improved contract he's only staying for the money. Granted he is one hell of a leader, but we have Frank to kiss the badge as well.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think there were many saying he should be sold.

It was his silence coupled with a potential £50 million offer that many thought fuck it , wheres the loyalty ? At the end of the day it was a calculated silence that brings him an extra £50 000 a week or whatever, so a nice bit of business for his on a percentage ''advisors'', ala Lampard last season. Just hope he stays injury free and as vocal as ever.....

With the Arab owners of Man city the bar will have been raised and wages for top players will rise -but they're still behind some of the US 'stars' wages who play that rounders thing, Robocop rugby and mens netball....

Ahh everyone that was slagging him off and bad mouthing him have changed their tune.

Don't believe what all that you read unless its from the horses mouth.

I never had any doubts he was going to leave :D

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You