John Terry

chrismada9

I think it's the fact that Terry spent most of his holiday with Mark Hughes is the main stick in Chelsea's craw. Unless they were talking terms during that time, I don't think Terry has wanted to say anything to the media for a long time, and I think that's why everyone is getting frustrated.

Terry NEEDS to let everyone know where he stands! He needs to make a decision. Stay with Chelsea and fulfil your European ambitions and make the fans happy, or go to Man City, deepen your pockets, and at the same time, waste your image and lose all faith from those who look up to you as a cult hero!

As if I have any patience for him at the moment anyway, seems like he deserves to walk out the Chelsea door at the moment with the way he's keeping everything silent! I just feel so frustrated and disappointed in him!!

Edited by CJ Revo

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

players who are being accused of something or linked to a club when they are happy instantly give there view to the media, but terry has been silent for a long time over this deal.

but imo terry leaving for another premiership club is unforgivable.

now fucking hughes is at it again.

made another bid stating in he thinks JT needs a new challenge.

like the rest, i just wish JT would come out and make a statement, just on this matter alone he's getting on my fucking nerves not saying anything.

regards: JBD

Edited by josesbluediamonds

Well he's leaving in the worst possible way if he does! No-one is bigger than the club at the end of the day, and if he wants to go to a small club with big money and no chance of winning the champions league, then that's his problem!!

At one point i actually liked Mark Hughes for what he had acomplished at Blackburn, making quite a good team with a limited amount of money, but now he has all the money in the fucking world, he has turned into a giant dick! He has bought way to many strikers, and thinks he can get any player he wants. I hope this turns out like Kaka, where he stayed (not the bit where he fucked off to Madrid) after Man Shity offered a fuck load of money. Chelsea need Terry, but does he need us? I hope he says something soon, i am really annoyed he hasn't said anything as of yet.

It is ridiculous to think that in a couple of months JT would go from die hard Chelsea loving the club and wanting to stay forever to being off to Man City because they wave a pound notes his way!!! It's just not going to happen! Man City's ambtion for this season is to break into the top 4! And they will be lucky if they manage that!!

And the players they have chosen to help them do that are Barry, Santa Cuz, Adebayor and Tevez!! Despite all their bluster about wanting to sign Kaka, Villa, Terry and any other big name player they are just not going to attract them, even with the money being chucked about!

IF JT does leave it will be for 1 reason and 1 reason only - cash! Despite what the papers write about lack of ambition and all the rest it is clearly rubbish! It will also show that JT is not the person we have all thought he was

So because he's just being silent, it's bad? Maybe there's an ulterior motive...don't jump to conclusions.

But the smartest thing to do right now would be for every Chelsea fan to ignore, meaning not comment or discuss, anything to do with the JT saga. That way it will die quickly =-)

He's on his way, And it wouldn't surprise me if he was trying to negotiate a "loyalty" payment before he announces his tail of woe to us.

He's had a week to say something, anything, but he aint. He could have nipped this in the bud a long, long time ago, but he aint. He's probably quite pleased with himself just now, getting all this attention.

i dont know about that mate.

just seen Ballack in an interview on SSN he say's "i have spoken to JT" when the interviewer asked him if they spoke about the impending offer from shity he made a "no comment"...but when asked if he thought JT would be staying he smiled and said in his opinion JT would still be a Chelsea player next season.

so make of that what you will.

bit more encouraging i would say.

regards: JBD

Edited by josesbluediamonds

Either way really its for the money.Goes for the dosh stays..prob cause we offered him a better contract

Club itself cant do anything.They've said/mena have said hes gotta hand in a transfer request thats the only way.Maybe Jose talk sense into him but Mark Hughs jesus fuck off!

Think going on tour,playing again might settle things a bit.And maybe calm the media..prob not though

Prob last all summer though,even if he says 'im staying' the media no doubt make it last till the end somehow

Edited by Laylabelle

Chelsea chief executive Peter Kenyon has moved to quash rumours that Chelsea skipper John Terry is on the verge of a big-money move to Manchester City.

Kenyon said that the Blues' star was ''not for sale'' after Manchester City recently saw a second offer to sign the England skipper rejected.

The 28-year-old, who was the subject of a £30m bid, has not publicly spoken about his future and the club are ready to reject any futher offers from the Eastlands outfit; while they are also hoping that Terry will soon make a statement to show his intentions of staying at Stamford Bridge.

New Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti has made it clear that John Terry remains an integral part of his plans and that he isn't for sale and now Kenyon has voiced his opinion to try and end the speculation.

Kenyon told Sky News: ''I don't know what they are offering but I am confident John is going to remain with us. John is a talisman. He is the heart of Chelsea, came through the Academy, he is our captain and has also become captain of England while he has been here.

''We are not going to sell John, so it is irrelevant what another club will offer. We are very confident he will be leading us in the years to come.''

Meanwhile, Michael Ballack has claimed that the skipper will still be a Chelsea player next season.

Ballack told Sky Sports News: "To be honest, I read it in the papers. He's a big part of Chelsea and he's played here for a long time.

"It's football, anything can happen, but at the moment everyone is hopeful that he will stay. I don't want to talk too much about our conversation but I think he will be playing for Chelsea. Everything else is speculation."

He's not for sale now stop bad mouthing him! :angry:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You