John Terry

chrismada9

Is not about Chelsea wiling to sell him or not is seams to me very obviesly that Chelsea wouldn`t want to sell him in the next 3 year or maybe never

My Problem is with JT, Maybe I don`t know much, maybe the idea of he moving out never cross his mind .... Maybe he did I don`t Know for Sure... but I have seen or read anything coming out off his mouth or hart telling all Chelsea fan, Forget City I`m with you for ever... You have to be carefull JT, you can be a great player... but exit a club for the back door running away like Kaka did after saying he never chance milan... that`s bad... that is not the way.

But my Msj is JT, You can be a great player with great Money.... But be a Legend is something that not much can do....

The player who remaind loyal to the team that give them the best... Past to the history....

Ask Raul...

Ask Del Piero...

Ask Giggs...

Just to mention some...

YOu will never died as a player when you became part of a team like Chelsea is now. You will be the First Chelsea Legend of the new Great Chelsea.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woo he's gone on tour least they cant make something out of that.Then he'll meet Jose.Jose say 'city shit stay with Chels' he'll say ok then biggg confrence.Fuck off City and then they go look elsewere.Go bug Man U they're closer!

Edited by Laylabelle

Yeah seems as tho hes staying. He's just being a cunt because he want kenyon/Roman to get worried so they offer him more money. If he just says i'm staying, they will say oh good and thats that lol.

Yeah seems as tho hes staying. He's just being a cunt because he want kenyon/Roman to get worried so they offer him more money. If he just says i'm staying, they will say oh good and thats that lol.

Exactly! Her goes its for the money he stays its for the money it seems.And if he does go then they can also say it was his choice nout to do with us sorta thing

Yes but he's keeping all this suspense so he can get more money while he does it. Then as soon as he's getting the same as Lampard it'll be "Well i was always going to stay"....

I know he's staying, my brothers girlfriends mum knows him personally and he called the media a bunch of wankers.

Yes but he's keeping all this suspense so he can get more money while he does it. Then as soon as he's getting the same as Lampard it'll be "Well i was always going to stay"....

I know he's staying, my brothers girlfriends mum knows him personally and he called the media a bunch of wankers.

Can we get an official qoute from the mum then??? Like Micheal Ballack, she can become his spokesperson.

Yeah my brothers girlfriends mum's granny's brother in law knows john terry personally too.

Chelsea are set to report Manchester City boss Mark Hughes to the Premier League for 'tapping up' John Terry.

The Blues are furious that Hughes openly spoke about his pursuit of the England skipper - even spelling out why Terry should sign on at Eastlands.

JT, who will be offered a new £150,000-a- week deal to convince him to stay at Stamford Bridge, has been the subject of two City bids.

Chelsea say Terry will snub City's advances and confirm his future is at Stamford Bridge very shortly. But the Blues are still considering reporting the Eastlands club.

A source said: "The way Hughes has openly talked about wanting Terry to sign for him is totally out of order.

"Other teams have been punished for a lot less - so Hughes could find himself in a lot of trouble."

While Chelsea chiefs appear confident their captain will stay, Terry is still torn between staying and joining Mark Hughes.

It is understood that the defender is not interested in the money but is far more concerned by the direction the club are taking.

Chelsea have failed to capture a number of big-name signings this summer - including Spanish hitman David Villa and French midfielder Franck Ribery - and only this week pulled out of a deal for Arsenal strike star Emmanuel Adebayor.

Terry earns £125,000 a week - around £10,000 less than England team-mate Frank Lampard - but will become the club's top earner if he decides to accept the package.

Edited by the wes

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You