John Terry

chrismada9

A close friend said last night: "JT doesn't want to speculate about his future until he returns to England on Tuesday and has time to speak to his family and his advisers. But it appears Chelsea seem to think harassing him at every given opportunity and giving misleading briefings to the media will force him into submission."

This close friend obviously has to remain unnamed because they don't fucking exist.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This close friend obviously has to remain unnamed because they don't fucking exist.

And not much of a close friend if he's going behind his back saying what he's said to them to the papers if he actully said it...pretty much doubt he said.'I'll tell you this go tell the mirror!'

Then again like you said...could be a pretend daily mirror friend

But until he says Im saying they're not gana let it lie.Really theres no other major transfer story other then this one so they've gotta try keep it going I guess..sadly.

And not forgetting the Mail said he was gana do a press confrence or something...and that never hapened so its all bollocks imo

And anyway he aint being harrased by Chelsea..he's been more harrased by City!!

On talkshit this morning,they said Ancellotti said he was saying he's gana sign a new contract this week...so we'll see

Edited by Laylabelle

Seems to me the lack of news either way from JT himself has left the press in a position where they can just make up whatever they want. Nothing has changed over the weekend but saying that doesn't sell papers.

I wouldent believe anything you read in the papers...Its all there to cause unnecessary panic....Yeah he hasnt signed a new contract yet...He's supposed to be next week...If he does want to talk to family and friends first...What kind of family or friends would suggest joining Man City over staying at Chelsea...They would want him to stay in the London area! Its hard but try not to worry about it, i reckon all will be fine. On a side note...Anyone love the way Ancelotti says John Terry??

Its like....HHHHHOOONNNN TEEEEEREEEEEEEEE

LOL!

John Terry has released the following statement:

'There has been a lot of speculation recently about my future and I want to clear this up once and for all. I am totally committed to Chelsea and always have been. Chelsea have also made it clear to me consistently that there was never any intention to accept any kind of offer.

'When you are linked with any club, or with a manager who I have huge respect for, it will always make headlines but me leaving Chelsea was never a possibility.

'I know there has been comment that I should have made a statement earlier. However, throughout this period there have been numerous discussions between myself, the owner and the Chelsea Board and we all agreed that the timing of any statement would suit everyone involved in those talks, not any outside influences or agendas.

'What is clear to me following those discussions is that Chelsea's ambition remains as high as ever.This has been further proved by the appointment of Carlo Ancelotti. I am certain that he will take this club on to the next level.

'Another important factor was knowing that Chelsea would be securing key current players for the long term. The strengthening of the squad around this core is crucial to pushing us onto greater success.

'I am as committed as ever to helping drive Chelsea forward and I will be proud to lead the team for as long as I can.'

hes finally said hes staying yehhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finallly its over now we can get our marquee signing

Edited by millzy_chelsea_fan

Lol what did i say just a few posts earlier :P . I love the way everyone was like, he's old and injury prone...if he leaves fine! and now its like...YEAH we knew he would stay we love you big John you legend :P Alsssooo...If anyone doesnt hane Chelsea TV available i found a place to watch the match....probably in spanish but still LOL.

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=...amp;part=sports

Enjoy. The links will appear later...Just find a feed that works!

Comon Chelsea..I really feel like we are now organised as a club...Ancelotti seems to have come in and organised the club and changed the view for the future about gelling the team and creating a proper system for youth players like Man Utd have. This is gonna be our season!!!!

Edited by Tomlewis7

Watch all the people who were saying he should be sold suddenly sing his praises...

I still think we should of sold him 35 million is a lot of money for a player who has had his problems

(i dont care if he is england). I am not sad we kept him though he is a very good centre back but that 35 million would of been great.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You