Brentford 0-2 Chelsea

Jase

37 minutes ago, Mário César said:

so... no salah or mane against us in the first day of the year, right?

I believe Liverpool have come to an agreement with the Egyptian FA to keep Salah till after that game. I'm sure they'll try to do the same where Mane is concerned.

29 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Can someone explain to me how Leicester got their PL game postponed over the weekend yet were able to field a full strength starting XI tonight? 

I'd assume and hope most are out of isolation now. Guess depends when it started and their last game was 12th December and they already had covid cases then 

Theyve said it doesn't matter who is out just as long as you have think 13 players available plus goalie.

3 hours ago, LAM09 said:

I believe Liverpool have come to an agreement with the Egyptian FA to keep Salah till after that game. I'm sure they'll try to do the same where Mane is concerned.

Great. Did Chelsea at least make an attempt to keep Mendy 

2 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Good. He needs to keep this form for Jan.

It's good that Kepa is making saves that he wasn't before but we're seemingly entering the territory of overpraising him for doing the things that a keeper should be doing, especially when he's the most expensive one around. 

20 minutes ago, Jase said:

It's good that Kepa is making saves that he wasn't before but we're seemingly entering the territory of overpraising him for doing the things that a keeper should be doing, especially when he's the most expensive one around. 

Not expecting miracles from him.

More like just hoping he doesn't get any worse, lol. Just 1 month. Hopefully.