Brentford 0-2 Chelsea

Jase

Just now, Laylabelle said:

Dunnnnnnn.....on one hand we go out..less games. On another. Its a chance to win a trophy. Last time was hard and we seem to like penalty shoot outs soo..who knows.

Is this game even gonna go ahead? Brentford have their own outbreak right now. 

Kepa

Dave Silva Rudi

James Jorgi RLC Saul

Ziyech Puli Mount

Bench

Mendy, Sarr, Alonso Kova, Kante, Barkley, Vale. 

Alonso looks like he is struggling with an injury at the moment, so I would go with Saul at LWB. May be some arguments to start Sarr instead of Silva to save him for the PL. 

Not sure many of the others' can be rested unless Kai and AC are actually back. 

Brentford have not played for 2 weeks , they not  have any  infected  players and will probably play with solid team 

Chelsea is in terrible shape, 6-7 key players are missing, others are injured and others are out of shape

never will have  a more certain victory for Brentord 

12 minutes ago, milka said:

Brentford have not played for 2 weeks , they not  have any  infected  players and will probably play with solid team 

Chelsea is in terrible shape, 6-7 key players are missing, others are injured and others are out of shape

we said the same against everton and we draw...

lets see

26 minutes ago, milka said:

Yeah, I am banking on a loss tomorrow. In some ways, I think we may just have to go with a primarily U23 side with a few Sarr's, Saul's and Barkley's thrown in. No point breaking down a key starter with 7+ out with covid/injury. 

7 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Just like in 2 previous rounds try to get a draw and let Kepa do his thing. 

47 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Just make it to penalties and Kepa will handle it from there. 

Stop copying me. 

10 hours ago, King Kante said:

Yeah, I am banking on a loss tomorrow. In some ways, I think we may just have to go with a primarily U23 side with a few Sarr's, Saul's and Barkley's thrown in. No point breaking down a key starter with 7+ out with covid/injury. 

Yep it's a shame as with City out we really should have been winning this (unless Liverpool roll out the A team) but I can't see how we can go with anything other than a scratch side tonight.

Maybe put in Edou and hope he can repeat his heroics from the league game there (and obviously switch with Kepa if a shootout is looming).

Edited by Tomo