Arsenal 1-2 Chelsea

Jase

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

One things for sure, I may have to watch some low res, 360p streams of our home games instead of the TV broadcast so I can’t see this abomination of a home kit clearly. My goodness…

Have you seen the kit that the players wear for warm-up? That's even worse!

3 minutes ago, Jas said:

He was annoyed at Batshuayi for not making the right run.

But I basically mean how he reacts when others don't do what he wants.

Always rich coming from him when he constantly ruins build up or doesn’t connect to a cross. 

20 minutes ago, Alabama said:

How is Sarr doing?

I thought he was really bad. He got caught out on a number of occasions and he gave the ball away a few times. Sterling also had to come across and bail him out on a really dangerous counter. 

Personally, I thought out of everyone, he was the worst with Barkley a close second. 

We did not really learn anything new from this, did we.

Most of the dregs are still shit, Tammy Zouma probably gonna be sold, RLC hustling for his new dawn.... interesting tho my prediction of TT trying him in the pivot looks on the money so far.

Teamwise, we still defend well as a unit but lack individual quality without Thiago, AC and Azpi.

Timo's pace is still dangerous but his finsihing is as shit as ever. Similarly the full team is wasteful as fuck (Ziyech, tammy wtf was that lol)

We look further ahead in fitness than i though tho. maybe we do stand a chance vs Villareal who had like decades to prepare with their full squad.

Team surely is good enough for 4th place even with 0 signings IMO.

As for the game, good first half then it all kind of fell apart in the second owing to the changes. Personally, not a fan of doing bulk changes in one hit. 

As for the players, I will focus on a few:

RLC: Good first half were he played deeper. In the second were he got pushed forward a bit he was his usual self. 

CHO and Pulisic: Didn't do themselves any favours in a WB position as defensively they're not good enough. Grew into the end of the first half but wanted to see more. 

Sarr: Really bad.

Chabolah: Thought he did ok. 

Sterling: Some very good flashes but a few silly positional mistakes. Don't see him staying. 

Bats: Needs to leave

Tammy: Usual self which doesn't bode well for his long term future here. 

Mendy: Very good

Rudi: Very good

Zouma: Still struggling in a 3atb. 

Barkley: Very poor. 

Havertz: Excellent 

Werner: Typical self. 

Edited by King Kante

11 minutes ago, King Kante said:

As for the game, good first half then it all kind of fell apart in the second owing to the changes. Personally, not a fan of doing bulk changes in one hit. 

As for the players, I will focus on a few:

RLC: Good first half were he played deeper. In the second were he got pushed forward a bit he was his usual self. 

CHO and Pulisic: Didn't do themselves any favours in a WB position as defensively they're not good enough. Grew into the end of the first half but wanted to see more. 

Sarr: Really bad.

Chabolah: Thought he did ok. 

Sterling: Some very good flashes but a few silly positional mistakes. Don't see him staying. 

Bats: Needs to leave

Tammy: Usual self which doesn't bode well for his long term future here. 

Mendy: Very good

Rudi: Very good

Zouma: Still struggling in a 3atb. 

Barkley: Very poor. 

Havertz: Excellent 

Werner: Typical self. 

Barkley was horrific