Arsenal 1-2 Chelsea

Jase

18 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Broja suits better because he is much faster than Tammy. Also, Broja is decent at heading the ball, while Tammy is horrific at that. I would love Broja to stay. He can easily play the Werner role or the no. 9 role. 

Agree. Even Tammy is quite nippy but Broja to me looks like a bigger version of Timo in terms of pace, work rate and pressing. The amount of distance he covers with his searing pace is what forced the manager's hand to pick him at Vitesse. The heading as you rightly say is absolutely vital as an attacking plan B. You just can't have a tall striker who can't head the ball. Broja is also not as clumsy as Tammy. I rather have Broja play 30 matches next season and see him score maybe 5-10 goals but take a huge step forward than sign a stopgap like Danny Ings to play those minutes. If we sign any backup striker at all, i hope it is for striker no.3/4 and not compete with Broja from the beginning.

Just now, Jas said:

HAALAND IS COMING PEOPLE!

Or TT does not rate Broja that much and decided to go with Ugbo and Tammy tomorrow with Kai and Werner who will play 45mins I think.

4 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Or TT does not rate Broja that much and decided to go with Ugbo and Tammy tomorrow with Kai and Werner who will play 45mins I think.

Probably because Werner is back, so Broja is a youth player again. 

7 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

No Ugbo either (BATSHUAYI!).

Alonso also apparently won't be in the squad either, according to the same fella. 

On 30/07/2021 at 14:28, Stats said:

I remember Kenedy few seasons ago looking good.

Your memory is better than mine because I don't remember ever seeing this. :)

On 30/07/2021 at 14:28, Stats said:

I mean if people think Broja is better than Abraham right now, then based on what? Abraham is a proven goalscorer in the Championship and Premiership and also scored more than Broja in the youth set ups too.

Fair question and fair point but I felt Broja is the better player even before he'd played a single first team minute. I think Mando has better tools and uses them. Whether watching live or on TV he has never disappointed me.

Edited by OhForAGreavsie

On 30/07/2021 at 17:46, Stats said:

Broja may suit his system better but you are basing it on one game. Inconclusive to say that yet imo.

@MoroccanBlue will have his own ideas in response to this but I base my opinion on the players' characteristics. On that basis I have preferred Mando's Chelsea chances over Tammy's since the former was playing development football and I said so here at the time. Will Broja get the nod from TT? I can't say of course but I'm convinced he has a better chance than Tammy.

Edited by OhForAGreavsie

1 hour ago, Jas said:

No Ugbo either (BATSHUAYI!).

Alonso also apparently won't be in the squad either, according to the same fella. 

I'm surprised this many have been left out. I'd guess most of them are off.

Some one please tell me wtf this is about.

I was under the impression it was free.

BUY NOW - Arsenal v Chelsea
Buy your match pass for our game v Arsenal on Sunday as part of The Mind Series now.

LIVE ON
01 Aug 2021, 12:00 PM
£7.99
BUY NOW

Edited by bigbluewillie

29 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

Buy your match pass for our game v Arsenal on Sunday as part of The Mind Series now.

LIVE ON
£7.99
BUY NOW

i think that refers to the women's game between the clubs which started at 12pm

31 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

LIVE ON
£7.99
BUY NOW

The Arsenal and Bournemouth games are charity games. You pay.