Manuel Locatelli

56 minutes ago, Hashishi said:

There is two ways to play against low block teams. Crossing to target man and shoot on sight. None of our MFs can shoot. This has been a problem since Lampard left, there is a hole of 15-20 goals a season. This is not even beginning to replace the 30+ that Drogba and Costa used to bring. Jorginho does not fill that hole. Kovacic doesn't either. Haaland can replace CF but we need a DMF who can shoot on sight like Locatelli did the other day. I would rather we bought a class MF than bring in another donkeyoko as backup. Kovacic and Jorginho can be back up. 

I agree. But goal scoring central midfielders are a rare breed. Can’t put an attacking midfielder in that CM spot. That’s my point: 

11 minutes ago, Jas said:

We are one of the four mentioned PL clubs here...

There are only 2 interested PL clubs us and United, the other 2 are banter with no chance.

Has anyone actually watched this kid extensively (by that I mean 10+ games of 90 mins (ideally of club football) and not stats and youtube?) I ask as I never make a judgement on a player unless I have seen enough of them and I feel that is an absolute minimum. 

Edited by King Kante

14 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Typical Juve hahaha

This is where we should step up... Give them 45m and finish the job. We have good relationship with them after Boga.

Watch him go there now.

Juve and Sassuolo have a good relationship. They have worked on deals for Rogerio, Demiral, Peluso in recent seasons. Plus offering Sassuolo one of their youngsters, just sweetens the deal really.

Juve did same with Chiesa loan with obligations to buy if conditions mst in 2 year loan period. And Morata, who’s loan they’ve extended. 

Would be a great signing for them, sadly. Assuming Partey can stay fit they’d finally have a formidable, balanced midfield if they sign Locatelli.

With Billy going out on loan I would’ve figured we’d be in for him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You