Manuel Locatelli

14 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Oft what a move for Arsenal if they got him in. Still they’ll finish outside top 6. 

I wouldn't count on that. They are making some decent moves in the market.

4 minutes ago, DDA said:

I wouldn't count on that. They are making some decent moves in the market.

They are linked with promising talents when they need senior/more experienced players though who can contribute now and help bridge the gap as they lack top top players to contribute more. Locatelli or Renato Sanchez is more of that mould aye but the others not so much.

The likes of Tavares, White, Ramsdale, Lokonga are good talents but hardly going to close the gap immediately.

Plus theyve lost the experience of David Luiz, will lose Granit Xhaka (basically going to Roma by looks of it) and Bellerin (heavily linked with Inter to replace Hakimi). 

Edited by OneMoSalah

11 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Oft what a move for Arsenal if they got him in. Still they’ll finish outside top 6. 

Well, they finished only 4 and 6 points outside the Top 6 and Top 4 respectively last season.

13 minutes ago, Jas said:

Well, they finished only 4 and 6 points outside the Top 6 and Top 4 respectively last season.

But are they really going to be that much better though? 

I mean I don’t see how buying every young talent available when you have little or next to none very good experienced players in and around is going to improve them. Plus you have a team/squad thats got a lot of youngsters there will be bumps in the road. 

Arsenal have done this before, always buying younger players who will maybe make them very very competitive in 2-3 seasons. If they all stick around. Maybe they get top 6 but with Leicester and Spurs, who will have to get top 6 on top of ourselves, City, Liverpool and United, I am still unsure if they will really be that much better. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Manuel Locatelli: Italy midfielder signs for Juventus on loan with obligation to buy in 2023

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/58256513

Italy midfielder Manuel Locatelli has joined Juventus on a two-year loan from Sassuolo with an obligation to buy in 2023.

Locatelli, 23, was part of the Italy squad that won Euro 2020 last month, scoring twice in five games and coming on as a late substitute in the final.

The deal will become a permanent transfer in June 2023 for a further three years, with a fee of up to 37.5m euros (£32m) agreed.

Locatelli joined Sassuolo in 2018.

The former AC Milan player had been linked with both Arsenal and Liverpool during this summer's transfer window.

Juventus missed out on the Serie A title for the first time since 2012 as they finished fourth last season and reappointed former boss Massimiliano Allegri in May after sacking Andrea Pirlo.

They begin their 2021-22 Serie A season at Udinese on Sunday.

Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo on Tuesday criticised media reports linking him with a move away from the Turin club.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You