• Mount (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can't use the International break as an excuse for Jorginhos Sunday league passing.  Fucking fuming with his performance.  Absolute joker.

Jorginho off. Like 2 years late.

1. If we can't beat West Brom without Kante and Mount, then we are really shit. 2. I don't think they are THAT important till the point we can't win most games without them, especially Mount. Onl

5 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Yeah this is on TT... There was a reason PSG got rid of him.

I very highly doubt TT will be here for very long. We're a million miles away from winning or even challenging for the title and we know RA will not give managers 3 or 4 years to rip this team up and start again. 

• Like 1
  • Angry 1
1 minute ago, Jason said:

Are West Brom even defending deep? They have been pressing high up the field, instead of just sitting back and camping in their own 18-yard box, which I think all of us were expecting them to.

Oh yeah, that is exactly the point...

West Brom are super confident that they are not bothering defending deep. They will try and try again attacking from Alonso’s side.

• Like 1
Just now, Muzchap said:

I know everyone will think I'm mental but we could win this 3-2 if we take our chances 🤣

if we had scored on that hit the post shot I think we would have surely scored another,, maybe 2

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

I don't think there is a conspiracy and I'm the first to slate TT.

Pulisic hasn't been in great form TBH and our style of play doesn't suit him or Werner TBH.

We need better midfielders who can pass and play the ball over the top or to feet in a 'forward' manner... we have a World Class team of side to side and backpassers 

Perhaps, but that doesn’t explain the distribution of opportunities between Werner and CP under TT. I suspect CP and his agent are learning. Hopefully the club won’t warehouse him, and will want to extract some value from him. He is young and deserves a manager who will give him a fair shot.

• Like 1
Just now, Vesper said:

if we had scored on that hit the post shot I think we would have surely scored another,, maybe 2

But cause we haven't they'll no doubt score another 2..

2 minutes ago, Azul said:

Jorginho is a joke defensively, plays like a teenage girl

But the best in the world at making 1001 five yard passes a game.

• Like 1
Just now, DanP2311 said:

Perhaps, but that doesn’t explain the distribution of opportunities between Werner and CP under TT. I suspect CP and his agent are learning. Hopefully the club won’t warehouse him, and will want to extract some value from him. He is young and deserves a manager who will give him a fair shot.

Agree but he also has to take his chances when they are given 👍

many many chances coming thick and fast, we need to be clinical, West Brom are there for the taking

• Like 1

OK it was better when TT had actually no time to think too much over football and starting line ups...

• Haha 1
  • Jas changed the title to Chelsea 2-5 West Brom