• Ziyech
    • Havertz
    • Werner
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)
    • Chilwell (sub)

21 minutes ago, Azul said:

Did someone use witchcraft on us or.....?

How's Christensen out? Out of all the matches, he's out for this one ffs!

Are you gonna pile on Ziyech for getting (undeserved?) starts? 👀

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Are you gonna pile on Ziyech for getting (undeserved?) starts? 👀

He 100% does not deserve to start, I'm very surprised CHO is not starting. Why does Tuchel start him after his plan of using Ziyech as the playmaker failed every single time? It does not make sense whatsoever.

For the last time, I'm not backing Tuchels decision to play Ziyech😂😂

3 minutes ago, Azul said:

He 100% does not deserve to start, I'm very surprised CHO is not starting. Why does Tuchel start him after his plan of using Ziyech as the playmaker failed every single time? It does not make sense whatsoever.

For the last time, I'm not backing Tuchels decision to play Ziyech😂😂

I want to see the same bashing energy you always give for Werner.

7cefdbbec90fe9ca300e16e692546af6.gif

3 minutes ago, milka said:

😢

EwsjhlBWQAs3Kv1?format=jpg&name=small

I suppose we all can argue till the cows come home about Giroud and his goalscoring record but if we're being honest, if he doesn't score, he doesn't contribute enough for someone leading the line. If you have been reading or watching Tuchel's comments about our attacking play, it's clear that he wants more than just someone putting the ball into the net from the person leading the line (e.g. his comments about Havertz last week). 

Tonight, Giroud won't save our ass as he did so many times since he plays for Chelsea. The simple minds who only swear by quickness, will search for a long time the reasons why we would have been knocked out by Atletico and why we won't finish in the top four at the end of the season, despite our quick golden boys. Great club, poor fans.

1 minute ago, MONEYBALL said:

Tonight, Giroud won't save our ass as he did so many times since he plays for Chelsea. The simple minds who only swear by quickness, will search for a long time the reasons why we would have been knocked out by Atletico and why we won't finish in the top four at the end of the season, despite our quick golden boys. Great club, poor fans.

This is going to look incredibly stupid if we win.