Mugshots

Aesthetic Relic

That is really not fat mate!

Hahaha, thanks mate, but 81kg for a 173cm guy (5ft-8/9 I think) is fat! :lol:

For instance, Hazard is 171cm and weigth 66kg. Imagine him with 80kg! ;)

Hahaha, thanks mate, but 81kg for a 173cm guy (5ft-8/9 I think) is fat! :lol:

For instance, Hazard is 171cm and weigth 66kg. Imagine him with 80kg! ;)

Yes but Hazard is a professional athlete, he has to be in good shape.

Na 81kg for someone around 5 ft 8 or 9 isn't as bad as you make out. Certainly doesn't mean your fat! The term fat is thrown around too much, when someone says fat I think of morbidly obese. Someone who's a bit overweight isn't really fat, they are slightly overweight. I know many people say slightly overweight is fat but I don't think it is. Not saying your overweight/were overweight in that photo either by the way.

Isn't 80 or 81 kilos not 12 or 13 stone anyway? That is not fat or overweight.

Yes but Hazard is a professional athlete, he has to be in good shape.

Na 81kg for someone around 5 ft 8 or 9 isn't as bad as you make out. Certainly doesn't mean your fat! The term fat is thrown around too much, when someone says fat I think of morbidly obese. Someone who's a bit overweight isn't really fat, they are slightly overweight. I know many people say slightly overweight is fat but I don't think it is. Not saying your overweight/were overweight in that photo either by the way.

Isn't 80 or 81 kilos not 12 or 13 stone anyway? That is not fat or overweight.

Yeah, I get what you are saying, but I was indeed a bit fat tbh...

Also, in that photo I wasnt 81kg, I was around 72kg (I guess), lmao! :P

I will take a pic of my great athletic form and post here anytime soon, let me just finish my exams and I will have enough time to do so, lol! :)

Yeah, I used to play for InterUsp! :)

In both years I played, we beat Unicamp but lost to Mackenzie. Just saying... :Goober:

I'm far from that good.

I played when I was kid and I took some classes about two years ago. But I love to hit the ball.

You're good it seems, so not fit for amateurs like me :) also I'm a girl - there's no competition coming from a girl.

I'm far from that good.

I played when I was kid and I took some classes about two years ago. But I love to hit the ball.

You're good it seems, so not fit for amateurs like me :) also I'm a girl - there's no competition coming from a girl.

I am bot that good, lmao! :P

Barbara, I go to Mechanical Engineering. It is not hard to make into any team when you are surrounded to nerdy asian kids. I am just normal for someone who plays it regularly...

I play tennis since 3yo, if I was bad something would be wrong. But now I only play for fun or with my brother (whom I am teaching)! :)

I am bot that good, lmao! :P

Barbara, I go to Mechanical Engineering. It is not hard to make into any team when you are surrounded to nerdy asian kids. I am just normal for someone who plays it regularly...

I play tennis since 3yo, if I was bad something would be wrong. But now I only play for fun or with my brother (whom I am teaching)! :)

I played as a kid but then I went almost two decades without playing and had a few classes a couple of years ago.

I love the sport. How are your fave players?

I played as a kid but then I went almost two decades without playing and had a few classes a couple of years ago.

I love the sport. How are your fave players?

Cool, my favourite player is Federer, I love him. But because he is cant win anymore, I dont watch much tennis so I dot get frustrated...