• Mount
    • Ziyech
    • Werner
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)

2 hours ago, Patrick Bamford said:

This Liverpool is shit.

Would hardly call them shit. Still champions of the most difficult league. That just makes us look crap if we dont win doesnt it ?

2 hours ago, Patrick Bamford said:

TRY TO WIN!

We probably will be doing that

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

It is no coincidence we hand struggling teams a lifeline. It is a sign of weak character. We are unable to fight as hard as the struggling team and to match their intensity. Best example was vs Wolves away. We played poor, still managed to score out of nothing and then just couldn't withstand their constant pressure. when we conceded the equalizer we went all headless chicken, chasing the winner and conceded the counter. Completely fell apart.

I don't disagree with the overall sentiment but the reason why we lost at Wolves was more down to the tactical management side of things as opposed to weak character, IMO. Everyone knows Wolves' strength is counter attacks and yet, we kept giving them opportunities to hit us on the break because we kept charging forward recklessly and Lampard did nothing to help change the flow of the game. 

4 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

What are the chances West Brom can at least draw with Everton?

Erm, every chance? This Everton is a little unpredictable. They may have beaten Liverpool and drew at Man United recently but they are also the same side that lost to Newcastle and Fulham not too long ago. 

19 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

It would be great if Everton lost or at least a draw. I hate it that our chances of top 4 rely on other teams playing badly.

We fucked up big time under Lamps, lost too many pts sadly and thus we are having shit up the creek......but still well doable if we can bloody take our chances.

22 minutes ago, DANILA said:

I'm going to be bold and predict that the front 3 will be pulisic mount and werner

I think havertz will get the start. Werner is nailed on.

So maybe werner - mount - havertz

Or werner -havertz - puli    if he wants to rest mount like he did werner. 

I'd also love for Reece to start playing some at rcb. Not necessarily this fixture but he's obviously capable and would provide an additional attacking threat.

Edited by Miguelito

1 hour ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

It would be great if Everton lost or at least a draw. I hate it that our chances of top 4 rely on other teams playing badly.

It's been that way for the past 3 seasons when including this one. 

Kovacic-Kante , Kante- Jorginho or  Jorginho-Kovacic ?

Alonso or Chilwell ?

James or Hudson - Odoi ?

Werner - Mount - Giroud or  Pulisic -Mount- Werner ?

Edited by milka

2 hours ago, Miguelito said:

I think havertz will get the start. Werner is nailed on.

So maybe werner - mount - havertz

Or werner -havertz - puli    if he wants to rest mount like he did werner. 

I'd also love for Reece to start playing some at rcb. Not necessarily this fixture but he's obviously capable and would provide an additional attacking threat.

I'd want Havertz to start but it would be on zero basis - he's gotten basically no time on the pitch and we're playing our most game of the season (so far)