Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Liverpool 0-1 Chelsea


Jas
 Share
Followers 0

Man of the Match  

28 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Mendy
      0
    • James
      0
    • Azpilicueta
      0
    • Christensen
      10
    • Rudiger
      2
    • Chilwell
      0
    • Jorginho
      0
    • Kante
      0
    • Mount
      16
    • Ziyech
      0
    • Werner
      0
    • Pulisic (sub)
      0
    • Kovacic (sub)
      0
    • Havertz (sub)
      0


Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Benchpress said:

Long time forum-lurker, first time poster. I was just marveling at how far down the pecking order Pulisic has fallen from essentially playing Liverpool on his own (as a sub!) during Project Restart to being an afterthought in Tuchel's mind.

On the plus side, I'm always excited to see more of Ziyech.

Pulisics form has been a little bizarre this season. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Klippety has lost the plot -just said we 'had one chance and scored, but Liverpool had loads of chances'. Oh dear

what a goal. best of his Chelsea career maybe.

You are probably the most monothematic member on here. We got it, you don't like Lampard. Time to move on.

Everton ahead of us now in the table. That first half of the season is costing us BIG TIME.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Benchpress said:

Long time forum-lurker, first time poster. I was just marveling at how far down the pecking order Pulisic has fallen from essentially playing Liverpool on his own (as a sub!) during Project Restart to being an afterthought in Tuchel's mind.

On the plus side, I'm always excited to see more of Ziyech.

He has not capitalized on his chances lately. I expected to see more growth this season and it just has not happened. Injuries have kept him out the first half of the season, but he is just not the same in games as restart. I hope he turns it around. He is a joy to watch when he is in form.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Based on lineup our plan is to have another clean sheet and score one goal by some miracle.

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

We'll see. Under Tuchel so far, there's been clear patterns of play with regards to transition. I'm curious to see how we cope against Liverpool's press. 

We only have 1 forward though. We'll see Timo being isolated up front, I guarantee you. Mount and Ziyech are both midfielders playing in progressive roles, which means that we'll see them doing defensive work way too much instead of staying up front. 

Furthermore, Kante and Jorginho are both midfielders that have zero contribution in attack. On top of that, both of our wingbacks are natural fullbacks. You can't tell me that Chilwell and James are good enough to be wingbacks. It's like we're playing 5 defenders, two defensive-minded central midfielders, two roaming 10's that don't aren't necessarily attackers and an out of form second striker in Timo Werner.

I'd be extremely surprised if we score in this game.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

He has not capitalized on his chances lately. I expected to see more growth this season and it just has not happened. Injuries have kept him out the first half of the season, but he is just not the same in games as restart. I hope he turns it around. He is a joy to watch when he is in form.

Understood, but I can't help but think that if he was given as many chances as Werner was given by Tuchel, he would be back to hitting his stride.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks a bit more cautious with no Hudson-Odoi at RWB and also Werner through the middle as opposed to Giroud with Werner on his left in the line up is different.

And am a bit surprised Ziyech is still in the team. No Kovacic is another one that is a bit surprising but still a decent line up. Hopefully manage a good performances and result.

Few boys out there with a point to prove, particularly Ziyech and Chilwell and also Werner, again, now in a more central role.

Edited by OneMoSalah
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Milan said:

Everton ahead of us now in the table. That first half of the season is costing us BIG TIME.

Lampard is costing us BIG TIME

Link to post
Share on other sites

liverpool already performing way better than in their last 4 home games -.-

i like werner leadign the line so far gives us the option of a long ball over the top

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Magic Lamps said:

i like werner leadign the line so far gives us the option of a long ball over the top

Would have preferred more than just Werner. It's all a little predictable otherwise.

Link to post
Share on other sites

well that was not a good play from Timo now, should have buried that

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jas changed the title to Liverpool 0-1 Chelsea
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...