Chelsea 4-0 Morecambe

Jase

Man of the Match  

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• TBC
    • TBC

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

Let's build from here with new manager. 

I want Kai to start as AM and Callum LW. 

Wishful thinking...even the most negative article is only stating that his position is under threat.

We've been here before. It takes a lot more negative press before we finally see the trigger pulled.

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

a welcome game to get back the confidence.

A win is a win but it will be a hollow win given it's a lower league side etc. It'll just paper over the cracks until we go again at Fulham. 

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

is it confirmed it will go ahead tho?

As it stands, yes, it will go ahead.

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

A win is a win but it will be a hollow win given it's a lower league side etc. It'll just paper over the cracks until we go again at Fulham. 

As it stands, yes, it will go ahead.

I remember we got the momentum back after an easy fa cup 3rd round win in 2008 and in 2011.

After that Fulham is more of a test but still should be winnable.

I think FL is safe this season no matter what. If the trigger was going to be pulled it would have been by now. Unless they are working on something for the summer.

Ole was given time, Arteta was given time. I'm not sure Tuchel is the answer. 

We just need a convincing victory and then see where the dust settles. 

I'm not convinced FL is suitable for long term like Pep and Klopp - purely because they had experience and knew what they needed to build. All FL has is ideas and no proof. 

We just need to find a system that delivers a good balance of defense and attack and remind players they can't be standing about when opponents break. They should be chasing back. We are playing as 11 individuals - I don't get the feeling we are a 'team' - not seeing players fighting for each other.

Just hope Werner plays and scores to get the monkey off his back and some confidence. When your strikers are struggling the whole team looks worse. 

Since that International break where Germany got tanked he has looked a different player. Hope to see a reversal soon.

5 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

When do you see this happening?

Over the next few games.

We are being linked with Brendan Rogers and Rafa. I'm not sure about that.

Rafa could be decent as an interim again - but eughh why can't we just have the fairytale dominance by FL... I hate considering alternatives 

2 hours ago, Mana said:

The club comes first, so I'll never scoop that low and wish Morecambe would beat us.

FFS, if the banter I had gotten after Arsenal and City was bad...then a Morecambe defeat will take it to a whole new level.

"You got beaten by a bunch of shrimps"

Nope...definitely does not sound nice.