• Mount
    • Havertz
    • Werner
    • Ziyech
    • Giroud
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)

Man United have been utter dogshit for most of this season and yet they're now level on points with us with a game in hand after this evening.

Can we please win this and keep pace at the top before they and City start kicking into gear?

3 minutes ago, Marvin123 said:

If we win this comfortable and control the game.

I'm confident we will win the league umder Frank. Bielsa is the best tactical manager ever

I wouldn't go that far but I would shift to feeling a bit more positive about our prospects. For me many of our recent good results have been achieved by exploiting a softer part of our schedule. I would take a strong, winning, performance today as a very encouraging sign.

Very offensive selection. I would probably have picked Kova over Moubt for better protection and ball retention but if we survive Leeds customary early onslaught and manage to impose ourselves we should be able to pick them apart

Very offensive selection. I would probably have picked Kova over Moubt for better protection and ball retention but if we survive Leeds customary early onslaught and manage to impose ourselves we should be able to pick them apart
Yeh kova would have suited leeds' press

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk